X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mork for Ork: "My mother was a test tube and my father was an eye dropper."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
      So what? If homosexuality is a blessing for population control, so is AIDS. Your logic is retarded.
      Retarded? Not at all. The same thing could be said for all forms of Cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

Comment

Everyone is so mean to gays. There is simply no way we can let gays near the bullies that have weapons in the Army. If you studied friendly fire incidents throughout history, you would see the overwhelming number of victims were homosexuals, going back as far as Alexander Hamilton and Stonewall Jackson.

I am just looking out for the gay population, and everyone calls me a bigot, this is my cross to bear.

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

...If you studied friendly fire incidents throughout history, you would see the overwhelming number of victims were homosexuals, going back as far as Alexander Hamilton and Stonewall Jackson.
          Alexander Hamilton was killed years after the war in a duel.

Comment

• What about Stonewall Jackson..

And did you ever think of why Burr challenged Hamilton to the duel. It was because he caught him in flagrante delincto. They did not have cameras then but there have been portraits since in world-class museums.

Comment

Everyone is so mean to gays. There is simply no way we can let gays near the bullies that have weapons in the Army. If you studied friendly fire incidents throughout history, you would see the overwhelming number of victims were homosexuals, going back as far as Alexander Hamilton and Stonewall Jackson.

I am just looking out for the gay population, and everyone calls me a bigot, this is my cross to bear.
              I win.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What about Stonewall Jackson..

And did you ever think of why Burr challenged Hamilton to the duel. It was because he caught him in flagrant delicto. They did not have cameras then but there have been portraits since in world-class museums.
                Oh, come on Wiglaf! You are really stretching your argument here.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• There goes Thomas Jackson, taking it like an Old Stonewall. I was in 7th grade when I learned this, and you buffoons probably think his first name is Stonewall. Its a nickname geniuses. This place is ****ing idiotic.

Comment

• The key point is: Heterosexual Sex between two consenting adults off duty is fine (as long as fraternization is not an issue). Homosexual Sex off duty will get one booted out - even a rumor to the effect will ruin a soldier's career.

You don't see a double standard here?
                    Again, I already said I thought it was fine, so long as they didn't make an issue of it while on duty.

Asher would rather throw the baby out of the bathwater altogether rather then fix what is there. I think it's important to establish the distinction between on and off-duty actions, and to make it very clear that giving an interview like that fellow there is grounds for dismissal. The idea here is to be discreet, and that to me is not something I see Asher supporting.

Until he comes out and says that someone who crosses the line ought to be dismissed, I'm not sure what more there is to discuss here.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Again, I already said I thought it was fine, so long as they didn't make an issue of it while on duty.

Asher would rather throw the baby out of the bathwater altogether rather then fix what is there. I think it's important to establish the distinction between on and off-duty actions, and to make it very clear that giving an interview like that fellow there is grounds for dismissal. The idea here is to be discreet, and that to me is not something I see Asher supporting.

Until he comes out and says that someone who crosses the line ought to be dismissed, I'm not sure what more there is to discuss here.
                      You're obfuscating the issue out of stupidity or desperation.

I can be 100% straight-acting and macho and under Don't ask / don't tell, then I can be dismissed cause my facebook indicates my partner is another man.

That's what's being discussed here, not legislated masculinity (which is another issue altogether, you bigot). The issue is what does happen off-duty is directly impacting if the person remains a member of the service. You repeatedly say you don't think it should -- so, then, you are in agreement with me that the policy of "don't ask, don't tell" is flawed.

Sex of any kind if already not permitted for either homo or heterosexuals while onduty. So the only kind of gay sex that's going on is off-duty gay sex. You say you don't have a problem with that, but then support don't ask / don't tell. Don't you see the problem here?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• As was mentioned in the OP, a soldier has to trust the soldiers around him. Even in training its important.

I'm pretty/possibly sure that a couple of mates that I shared some ****ty locales, and a few bullets with, were gay. It didnt bother me, and I dont think it would have bothered me if they had been openly gay either. That doesnt mean that it wouldnt have bothered others in our unit (despite how stupid that is) and that might've had dire consequences.

So, to be honest, I'm glad those guys stayed in the closet but wish they didnt have to.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH
                          As was mentioned in the OP, a soldier has to trust the soldiers around him. Even in training its important.

I'm pretty/possibly sure that a couple of mates that I shared some ****ty locales, and a few bullets with, were gay. It didnt bother me, and I dont think it would have bothered me if they had been openly gay either. That doesnt mean that it wouldnt have bothered others in our unit (despite how stupid that is) and that might've had dire consequences.

So, to be honest, I'm glad those guys stayed in the closet but wish they didnt have to.
                          With that, you and I are in complete agreeance Spencer.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            The idea here is to be discreet, and that to me is not something I see Asher supporting.
                            Why should gays and lesbians in military have to be discrete while their heterosexual comrades can openly identify themselves as being straight??
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Man, I am just kicking ass and taking names these past few days.

It's time to transform into a new persona. All of this huggy-touchy-feely **** is getting old. I need to be vicious again.

Comment

• You know a lot about computers and are a homo sexual. I think that I need to take you down a peg. If I ever get into an argument with you in the future, which I will only do if I am bored and my penis falls off, I will contact some friends I have on the faculty at Yale and let them demolish you on my account. I shouldn't tell you this because it may cheapen my victory, but sometimes the tortoise does beat the hare, if he uses ingenuity, and learns how to play the game, and the hare is a homo sexual.

Comment

Working...
                                X