Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How close is Canada to another NEP? If so, how soon til Alberta splits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder you guys want to become a nation too.
    What?

Comment

We just want to get away from you and your friends like Stephane Dion.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Can't really blame you for that one.
        What?

Comment

Texans have an identity separate from oil and money so I'd have a lot more respect for them if they went for secession. Albertans are just whiners who just hit it big at the 6/49. There's no difference between them and Manitobans other than $. So they basically define themselves as people with money who don't want to be bothered with this country full of poor people. It's a great basis to start a new nation. Is your bill of rights going to specify that its articles only apply to those who make more than $60K/year?
          Agreed. Asher, Texas called. They said they want their hats back.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
            Texans have an identity separate from oil and money so I'd have a lot more respect for them if they went for secession. Albertans are just whiners who just hit it big at the 6/49. There's no difference between them and Manitobans other than $. So they basically define themselves as people with money who don't want to be bothered with this country full of poor people. It's a great basis to start a new nation. Is your bill of rights going to specify that its articles only apply to those who make more than $60K/year?
            What did Manitobans ever do to you?

$80K, btw. The rest will be known as guest workers.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Agreed. Asher, Texas called. They said they want their hats back.
              Texas is where we exile hateful Christians such as yourself. We only like the huggably soft people in Alberta.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Jewbacca is not huggably soft?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I would murder him if he were real. I need no competition.

Comment

at Mr Snuggles.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                    X