One of these days you'll be typing that and accidentally swap topic and posters. It is statistically bound to happen, but I have been disappointed so far. My calculations said it would either happen in 2007 or 2008.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Almost 10% of Americans on food stamps.
Collapse
X
-
You don't know?
Ming has his mingbot.
The mingbot assesses the degree of personal attacks in a thread, and when it exceeds it's threshold, it posts the comment above.
I thought an experienced poster like you would know that.
Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
"Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!
Comment
-
The designer clothes and SUVs comment. Then you added in that I needed to prove people on welfare weren't eating t-bone steaks and riding in caddies. That sounds like a very lavish life style you're painting there.Originally posted by Patroklos
Really, please point out where I said they were rich and lived lavish lifestyles.
Pretty please.
With sugar on top.
:goodjob:Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.
Comment
-
You have to admit this. You can very often pass a little better than a shack, with a Caddy, BMW or Mercedes in front. It's priorities. That's their's.Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
"Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Comment
-
You and Pat have made the claim.Originally posted by SlowwHand
You have to admit this.
You have to provide evidence that this is common and not an exception."I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain
Comment
-
That constitutes rich and lavish lifestyles? I thought it constituted poor financial decisions exacerbating an already dire financial situation leading to statistical poverty.The designer clothes and SUVs comment.
I never mentioned either of those things, you did (though our poor are obvioulsy not starving). What I told you to prove, as it is your unsupported assertion in the OP, that the simple fact that people are on food stamps is somehow shameful. I find nothing shameful in people reaping the consequences of their choices. I know the concept of personal responsibility is distasteful to people such as yourself, so I don't expect you to agree.Then you added in that I needed to prove people on welfare weren't eating t-bone steaks and riding in caddies.
Then you must consider you and I to be living like 1st century Roman emperorsThat sounds like a very lavish life style you're painting there.
"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.
Comment
-
I don't think Patroklos, Sloww, Kid, Che, or anyone but Oerdin has said anything terribly unreasonable in this thread. Oerdin, meanwhile, has done little else but froth at the mouth and insult Patroklos.
-Arriangrog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!
The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Arrian
I don't think Patroklos, Sloww, Kid, Che, or anyone but Oerdin has said anything terribly unreasonable in this thread. Oerdin, meanwhile, has done little else but froth at the mouth and insult Patroklos.
-ArrianEnough with the personal crap folks... discuss the topic, and NOT the posters.Keep on Civin'
RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand
Comment
-
Driving by a poor looking house and seeing a nice car in the driveway doesn't mean ****.Originally posted by Kidicious
I wouldn't call it common, but it's not hard to find.
Show me the stats that show food stamp users are driving SUV's and wearing designer clothes. Otherwise the lot of you are just talking out your ass."I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain
Comment
-
I'm not the one making the claim. You (and others) are.
Put up your proof."I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain
Comment
-
No, as I have pointed out Oerdin is making the claim, we are just pointing out the obvious, I am sorry if my actually experiance on the matter is not enough for you."The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.
Comment
Comment