I am rich.
    28.13%
    I am average.
    32.81%
    I am poor.
    21.88%
    I have a banana.
    17.19%

Depends largely on what your definition of 'rich' is.

Wealthy?
    Family?
    Career?
    Sprituality?
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I'm sadly poor in the dirty hippie department.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I have no money.
        I am in good health.
        I have virtually no human interaction.
        The song birds outside my window sound nice, the plane passing by overhead does not.
        It's 67F like it is most days.

I'm sorta rich.

Comment

Compared to the other six and a half billion people on Earth? Compared to other Americans? Compared to my peers?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Plenty of money.
            Decent, not great health.
            Happy marriage.
            Good friends.
            I generally like my family.
            I like where I live.
            Job is ok.
            Generally, I feel content/happy.

Add that up and I figure I'm rich.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Are you rich?

Originally posted by Blake
              Sociology experiment!
              Yes, I am Rich

Currently not broke but looking very likely my financial fortunes are going to take a considerable turn for the better
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"Do you feel rich", that is the metric being used .

Comment

Yes, though I may go $150,000 in debt over teh next 2 years
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Do you feel rich
                    I'm sure he does!
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

$150k in debt?!
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Mortgage?

Nah, $150k wouldn't buy a can of beans, let alone a hill.

Comment

Loans for grad school
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I was suprised to find that I am.

Apparently, I'm in the top 10% of U.S. wage earners. It certainly doesn't feel like I'm rich. I can't even afford to buy a home here in Los Angeles.

Maybe it's because I've only been getting anywhere this much since we organized our local back in 2000. Since then, our salaries have doubled.

Comment

I have little money, but I'm a student and not working full time.
                              I have a close family, so I consider myself rich in that way.
                              I have many good friends and some really great ones, so I'm good that way as well.
                              Except for the common cold I'm fighting, I'm in great health.
                              And I'm pretty well endowed.
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X