No announcement yet.

Why does Jesus love me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposed to, yes. However when we become Christians we don't get any super ability to take crap that I've seen. So, as we beat non believers to a pulp they should try to reember that we are all of us works in progess.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

"Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I should add too that later we promise to try our honest best to regret it.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
          Aren't you christians supposed to turn the other cheek?
          Kuci isn't a Christian.

Me neither (atheist), and I find Bkeela to be an ******* too
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

As I Lorizaelist, I can firmly say that bkeela is an ******* too.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I think he is probably a nice guy who has just had some bad experiences and passive agressive issues.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

As a Christian I agree that bkeela is an *******. But Jesus still loves him.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Jesus loves everyone because he didnt have a father figure growing up. he just believes that if he sleeps with you, he will get that paternal male attention he always wanted.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

"Jesus loves Osama, but not terror."
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Why does Jesus love me?

Originally posted by Dis

And why do people need to put these messages on their bumper stickers? That annoys me. Stop pushing your religion on me.
                      Maybe you shouldnt stand in front of their wagon.
                      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Funny... I was reading a passage of Nietzsche yesterday where he says that the belief God loves us all is the stupidest idea ever.
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Of course it is. It's part of how the weak rationalize that being oppressed all their lives is okay.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This is not what Nietzsche says...

This said, what you said may be true, but there are more obvious aspects of ideology by which the poor rationalize their oppression.
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Of course it is. It's part of how the weak rationalize that being oppressed all their lives is okay.
                              It's more then that, I really don't know how to explain it.

Things just happen that don't make sense otherwise. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, the only difference is that the weak learn quickly that they cannot trust themselves to do anything that is good on their own.

And I consider myself to be quite weak also. I can try to do things to the best of my ability and fail miserably.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                                Things just happen that don't make sense otherwise.
                                Things don't have to make sense. It's quite possible that the universe just sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X