Why does Jesus love me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Jesus love me?

Is he some kind of pervert or something? And he loves little kids too. Something wrong with a bearded man who loves stange kids.

And why do people need to put these messages on their bumper stickers? That annoys me. Stop pushing your religion on me. Or perhaps they are bragging.

Anyways, those are just some late night, insane ramblings. Carry on.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

He loves you the same way you love a three-legged puppy.
      APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

That is one of the mysteries of Christianity.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Moses and Jesus were on fishing on the lake, talking about the old days.

Moses asks Jesus " Can you still do that trick"

Jesus " It's been a while, let me try"

Jesus steps off the boat and onto the water and sinks.
          Jesus swims up and says " one more time"

Jesus steps off the boat and gets the same result

Jesus looks at Moses and say " It has not been the same since I have been crucified"

Will I get a knock on my door ?
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Re: Why does Jesus love me?

Originally posted by Dis
            Is he some kind of pervert or something? And he loves little kids too. Something wrong with a bearded man who loves stange kids.

And why do people need to put these messages on their bumper stickers? That annoys me. Stop pushing your religion on me. Or perhaps they are bragging.

Anyways, those are just some late night, insane ramblings. Carry on.
            Put on a bumper sticker that says I love You

I think that might piss them off
            be free

Comment

He wants to support the next prez.
              Blah

Comment

I think something got lost in translation, Jesus, in fact, hates you. Imagine that? We've gotten this thing wrong for centuries now, just because someone was not paying attention when writing up stuff. He was a hater.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  I think something got lost in translation, Jesus, in fact, hates you. Imagine that? We've gotten this thing wrong for centuries now, just because someone was not paying attention when writing up stuff. He was a hater.
                  Jesus still loves me, right?
                  APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Cars with Christian stickers, especially that insidious fish, get a coin scratch all the way up the body of the car. If they are real Christians, they will consider such acts a blessing, for it is a blessing to be persecuted so they say.
                    Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Jesus saves.
                      He takes half damage.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                        Cars with Christian stickers, especially that insidious fish, get a coin scratch all the way up the body of the car. If they are real Christians, they will consider such acts a blessing, for it is a blessing to be persecuted so they say.
                        That's pathetic if true. You'd have some serious issues.
                        Last edited by Geronimo; January 31, 2007, 07:07.

Comment

IF the OP was a serious, I would presume the answer that there is some measure of divinity in all men, in other words ones immortal soul. The fact that he loves all people is a testament that he in fact loves a being similar to Himself, flawed as that being may be.

You may now resume random commentaries.
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            Jesus saves.
                            He takes half damage.
                            He was more of a monk than a cleric (Church had yet to be established). Saves for no damage.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

He doesn't.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X