• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perfection
    Jesus still loves me, right?
    Nobody loves you.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
      Moses and Jesus were on fishing on the lake, talking about the old days.

Moses asks Jesus " Can you still do that trick"

Jesus " It's been a while, let me try"

Jesus steps off the boat and onto the water and sinks.
      Jesus swims up and says " one more time"

Jesus steps off the boat and gets the same result

Jesus looks at Moses and say " It has not been the same since I have been crucified"
      I don't get it. Is this some sort of reference to the holes in his wrists and feet? If so, then the punchline needs much better wording.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, it sounds like it's been translated from German or something.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Jesus saves.
          Attached Files
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Re: Why does Jesus love me?

Originally posted by Dis
            Is he some kind of pervert or something? And he loves little kids too. Something wrong with a bearded man who loves stange kids.

And why do people need to put these messages on their bumper stickers? That annoys me. Stop pushing your religion on me. Or perhaps they are bragging.

Anyways, those are just some late night, insane ramblings. Carry on.
            Why do you feel threatened by the statement that Jesus loves you? Do you believe you don't deserve to be loved?

Does your mother love you? Does that piss you off?
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

He loves you to prove that it can be done.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

YOu know why Jesus saves? because I gave him the info on how to be investing into them security systems, he didn't need all those IDS's, he didn't need all that equipment, I sorted it out.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                  Cars with Christian stickers, especially that insidious fish, get a coin scratch all the way up the body of the car. If they are real Christians, they will consider such acts a blessing, for it is a blessing to be persecuted so they say.
                  Wow, you're an *******.

Comment

Jesus still loves him, though.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Do Jesus love my neighbour Nursultan Tuyakbay?
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

YES!
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Nobody like my neighbor Nursultan Tuyakbay.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Jesus loves EVERYONE. Except you. And Sacha Cohen. And that Perfection guy.

Comment

Best one to ask would be Jesus.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                                Wow, you're an *******.
                                Aren't you christians supposed to turn the other cheek?

Or quarter panel, in this case.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X