No announcement yet.

Houston vs Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it 410 that goes around Houston, like our 635?
    Don't even try to say it isn't bad.
    35 is an interstate highway. It will have traffic most of the time, like 10.

Central Expressway has been widened, and is a relative breeze compared to before. Can you imagine 4 lanes, 2 each way?
    It'w twice that now.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

610 is the loop around Houston, and the worst part of it is by our Galleria, and it has been widened to 8-10 lanes, so it is not as bad as it was, but still sucks at times! South and East side rarely get tied up with bad traffic.

Is the Central still cramped up around 635 with construction?

I was stuck a couple times on the Central before it was widened at 8 at night.

I live out 290 and the traffic has gotten much worse over the 15 years we have lived out here, and hopefully they will expand it starting in 2008.

Comment

Its completed, well ahead of schedule. There's still some slow down, but that's the fault of poor planning by drivers as they change lanes. It will get better.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

410 is the smaller of the loops that goes around san antonio slowwy 1604 is the larger one.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I wnder if sleeps mrs took a look at jobs UT in austn since it it close to san marcus and seguin with both have good colleges as well
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

What's the traffic situation like in SA? Is it still pretty good?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

San Marcos and New Braunsfels are nice. No work on a large scale.
                Small college/getaway towns. Hill Country, someplace you want to see.
                Last edited by SlowwHand; December 16, 2006, 00:32.

Comment

Yeah it's 610.

Normally just to get through the I-10 part of Houston with no traffic would take an hour going 75 just because of the sprawl.

Traffic really isn't that bad though. When not in Virginia, I live on the north side, in Spring.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

My cousins and all lived in Spring a long time, now in Tomball.

Comment

Hey check out this proud texan.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

What's your point, dumbass?
                        I see nothing that says Texas about it, nor does it sound like a Texan to me.
                        Go back to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                        X