The "Explain Your Username" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dis
    Dis...shortened from Dissident, which was shortened from Dissident Aggressor...eventually my user name will be D. After that, it will be a little more difficult to shorten.
    Try

d

hexagonian
    I created a multiplayer board game for me and my friends about 15 years ago (...you could say it was a precursor to civ), using a hexgrid setup.

Called it Hexagonia, hence hexagonian.
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin

I thought it was just a shortening of Sageous Daulphin. I'm not sure how you got from Big Crunch to Sageous Daulphin though.
      Wow, that is one brutal mispelling of my old username.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• And he did it twice, too. Perhaps it says something about his sagacity?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• initials and the product of my birthday
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Dec 12! Am I right? Do I get a gift?

ONE WEEK TO GO!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You just looked that up in his profile, Sloww.
              B♭3

Comment

• Product refers to a multiplication.
                I know you think I'm dumb, but I struggle along ok.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Dec 12! Am I right? Do I get a gift?

ONE WEEK TO GO!
                  do YOU get a gift? only if youre giving it to me.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    I know you think I'm dumb...
                    I always thought that's what the "Sloww" referred to.
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Oh, that's nice. Very kind. Very friendly.

Punk bastard.

Comment

• I've been going by Impaler ever since I started gaming, its ofcorse a rip off of Vlad the Impaler. WrG is a StarCraft clan that I've been a part of since 1999, though resently the site whent down and they seem to have disolved so I might drop it.
                        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

• Not just slow but slowwwwwwwwwww
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• i like being associated with dragon-slaying , wiglaf slayed dragons, it was really an obvious decision.

Comment

• I don't associate you in the slightest with dragon slaying...just with being a bit of a twit...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• who is wiglaf, and what dragons did he slay?

Comment

Working...
                                X