• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just because
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

How do you know a physicist in a crowd of scientists at a convention?

Ask them all their names. (Various jokes about other scientists go here)
      The physicist will be the one who looks at his name tag before answering.

Originally posted by Jon Miller
      I looked at my name tag.

JM
      True joke I heard told a few years back, don't remember much of the rest. This was totally true for the physics majors back in my college days though. I'm not sure if they don't remember their names, or if they're just making *Sure* nothing had changed due to unexplained phenomena in the last few minutes...

Snoopy369:
      When I was in high school, way back when, I ran for junior and then senior class president. The year before I ran, the most amusing (and successful!) candidate ran with the slogan, "Potty trained Frog says, vote for #########". Well, I'm not a potty mouth or anything, so I stayed away from the frog. However, given my name (Joe) and my like for Snoopy, I ran a "Joe Cool says ... " campaign, with my sister's drawn Joe Cools on the posters. It was quite successful (I came in a fairly close second place, which given I was horribly unpopular and the winner was horribly popular is far better than I expected) and so I stuck with it the next year (at a new school nonetheless!). Still didn't win, but it was jolly good fun

A year or so later, registering on the early Yahoo site, I had to choose a name ... For a time I used joecool, but I soon needed a yahoo DL and went with 'snoopy' ... no, used already. 'snoopy6' (6 is my lucky number) ... no. 'snoopy36' ... nope. So straight down the number pad I went
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Came from a book the first time I needed a password. Always used it since.

Comment

Everyone calls me Tassi.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Are you not a dirty commie anymore?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
              Everyone calls me Tassi.
              That's the spirit, Tass.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Oh, I still am. Its just that, as a commie, I was too lazy to keep typing in "Comrade" every time I wanted to log in

Comment

your name change has been met by violent reactions across teh globe
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Tassi
                    Oh, I still am. Its just that, as a commie, I was too lazy to keep typing in "Comrade" every time I wanted to log in
                    I am too. That's why I use cookies
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

your name change has been met by violent reactions across teh globe

Comment

Used to be the complete name of some character from the Tolkien universe, from when I read that stuff a lot.

Comment

Etchy? I thought you had that name from something else...
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Etchy
                            Used to be the complete name of some character from the Tolkien universe, from when I read that stuff a lot.
                            Etchelion?
                            Last edited by LordShiva; December 5, 2006, 10:07.

Comment

Losers.

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X