No announcement yet.

The "Explain Your Username" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richelieu was the first great leader i got in a Civ 3 game.
    What?

Comment

Krill is a nickname I was given at high school, it is a species of microscopic prawns (or something like that) and I've always been tall for my age, so the irony made the name stick.

Weirdly enough, when I came to college, and everyone started to call me by my first name I always ignored them because everyone including my family calls me Krill.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Has Whaleboy ever tried eating you?

Sorry, I tried to stop myself from typing that. I failed

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Please god no.

That was such a sickening image Arrian.

:vomit:
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I know. I'm a terrible person. I'm sorry.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Spec comes from Spectator.

When I joined here I mostly read the threads but never opened any. At some point, I had to ask a question about Civ3 so I registered under Spectator since I was mostly a reader here. But things changed a bit as I got better at Civ3 and I started to post answers and so on...then I took a glimps at the OT....and then, you know the rest

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

dannubis: my first name is danny but everybody calls me dan. At the moment i joined apolyton I was playing the citybuilder game pharao. And since i most enjoyed the quotes of the priests of annubis my game name was easily chosen.
                "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

You should put a capital D though.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I hate capital d's
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

How many people are just going to be copying and pasting previous answers when they respond to this thread?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You for 1.

Spec.

Comment

Guynemer = Georges Guynemer, a French WWI fighter pilot I learned about when I played Red Baron obsessively for years.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                            How many people are just going to be copying and pasting previous answers when they respond to this thread?
                            Better to have them all in one place. Then this thread can be topped
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I dont know why, Guynemer, in my head always has been Gunemyer...

Just noticed now that wasn't it.

Spec.

Comment

I looked at my name tag.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X