Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear, any placekicker that Parcells signs, is doomed to suckiness.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      I swear, any placekicker that Parcells signs, is doomed to suckiness.
      Vanderjagt already sucked hard without Parcells' magic touch.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• TD Cowboys! 21-14.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Looks like Dallas is going to pull off teh miracle...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            Looks like Dallas is going to pull off teh miracle...

And the mark set by the '72 Dolphins is safe for another season!

D

Comment

• Simply amazing.

I love Parcell's call after Marvin Harrison made that amazing catch.

Colts lost all their momentum and when Manning failed on 4 and 2 he just gave up.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I told you Romo was better than Bledsoe.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Inanimate carbon rod is better than Bledsoe.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Sorry, you're right on that account. But Romo looks to be for real. I spent quite a bit of time looking at him in preseason. Still can make some mistakes, but he has the second best quarterback rating in the league.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Tomlinson is God. If he doesn't win MVP, something is wrong.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Don't look now, but he's on pace for 34 touchdowns this year.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Some big time performances this week. Chad Johnson follows up his monster 260 yard receiving week with a 190 yard receiving week, leading to the highest 2 consecutive games receiving yards for a player in NFL History. Brees throws for 510 yards in a losing effort. Frank Gore runs for 212 yards in beating the Seahawks. And LT finishes it up with back to back 4 TD days.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            I'm ready to predict Monday Night Football score as well as Cowboys & Indy.
                            Cowboys Over Colts 24-23.
                            Jags over Giants 21-20.

Go place your bets.

Close.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Brees is the reason the Saints lost. Those critical interceptions more than offsets 510 yards offense.

When a QB, like Brees, who is almost single-handedly responsible for his team's loss due to turnovers, is listed among the top quarterbacks due to his total passing yards, I begin to wonder about reporters who reports such nonsense and fans who cite such miserable performances as "great."
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• What is really shocking is that Aaron Rodgers is out for the year after breaking his foot. He finally had an opportunity to start next Sunday due to Favre's injury, and this happens.
                                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Working...
                                X