This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I voted for it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The Bear game will probably win, but the Dal/Was rivalry should be bigger.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I don't want to talk about it.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsnan
          I voted Dolphins/ Bears, but I may be slightly biased....
          Same here...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The Cowboys - Redskins game was far more compelling than any of the others and deserves to "win" this poll.

IMHO.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I voted for the Cowboys/Redskins ending. That **** was crazy.
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Don't talk about it!

Comment

• What? I thought you wanted the high draft pick... You should be happy, Sloww!
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm fine with it. It's all lovely.

I doubt that Parcells is going to want to stick around after this year.

Comment

• You are going to have to work harder if you want to get Brady Quinn in the draft .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Oakland will take him.

Comment

• Exactly... so you'll have to work harder if you want him . Just hope Oakland wins a couple more games...
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Man, I remember the days when the Redskins had draft picks to look forward to after a bad season. Alas, 'tis not to be this year...
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Same as the Cowboys after they found a fool in Minnesota willing to give up eternity for Herschel Walker.

Comment

• Bills RB McGahee has broken rib
                                NFL.com wire reports

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (Nov. 6, 2006) -- Dick Jauron had little time to focus on the good news.

That's because the bad news seems to always follow for the Buffalo Bills.

Shortly after discussing how uplifting it was for the Bills to end a three-game losing streak, Jauron announced running back Willis McGahee has a broken rib and backup receiver Josh Reed spent the night after the game in a Buffalo-area hospital with a bruised kidney.

Both players were hurt in Buffalo's 24-10 win over Green Bay, with Reed's injury potentially the most serious. He is expected to spend an extra night in the hospital as a precautionary measure.

Comment

Working...
                                X