Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know about the spleen, what was Simms' excuses against Baltimore and Atlanta?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Passes batted down at the line of scrimmage.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• O-line played like **** in both games. That and Gruden being too much in love with the three-step drop - you'll notice that Simms was taking deeper drops more regularly today.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• You'd think that if the O-Line was crap, deeper drops would be the LAST thing you'd want to do. I think the Bucs got lucky by running into an average defense (no matter what we thought about the Pathers' D earlier this year, they are not nearly as good as advertized).

I just think that Simms isn't that good. The Bucs would have had better luck trotting out Griese this season. But he's gone.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Simms is good. The offensive line sucks.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Pats lose, game's over.

No Sloww, Simms is decent, not good. I know you have to back your Texas boy, but he's an overrated QB.

Comment

• Why did Brady throw the ball 55 times? Can you answer me that? I have him in a fantasy league, so I don't mind, I'm just wondering. The RB's didn't get enough touches to get a feel for the game.

Comment

• Pats

can't really run this year.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• And Dallas has their work cut out for them against Philly.. I know, only 49ers. Still...

ATT YDS TD LG
                    B. Westbrook 8 117 2 71

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Why did Brady throw the ball 55 times? Can you answer me that? I have him in a fantasy league, so I don't mind, I'm just wondering. The RB's didn't get enough touches to get a feel for the game.
                      Well, the Pats didn't run very well, and then the Pats abandoned the run as they got behind. Also remember that Denver is a great defense, and were keyed on the running game.

Comment

• Judging by Lombardi youd have thought there were some surprsing results today

Comment

• Niners lose RB Gore, TE Davis on same play
                          NFL.com wire reports

SAN FRANCISCO (Sept. 24, 2006) -- San Francisco running back Frank Gore and rookie tight end Vernon Davis were injured on the same wacky play -- a 98-yard fumble return for a touchdown by Philadelphia's Mike Patterson.

Gore fumbled and apparently strained his abdomen while trying to stretch over the goal line late in the third quarter. Patterson, a 292-pound defensive lineman, picked up the ball and lumbered downfield for the longest fumble return for a touchdown in Eagles history.

Davis, the sixth overall pick in the draft, strained his calf while trying to chase down Patterson from behind. Gore walked to the locker room after the play, and Davis was taken out on a cart.

Comment

• In other NFL medical news, doctors in Tampa have ruled Chris Simms' spleen as "out indefinitely." The spleen was placed on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list...
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It gets paid anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                                In other NFL medical news, doctors in Tampa have ruled Chris Simms' spleen as "out indefinitely." The spleen was placed on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list...
                                I thought it was cut.
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X