Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our late games here are Seattle-NYG and Balt-Cleveland (old vs. new Browns).
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• We just got Seattle-NYG

Our early games were Carolina-Tampa and Jacksonville-Indy
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Seattle 14 - NYG 0
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Eli with another INT... Hamlin returns it to the Giants' 30. More great field position for the Seahawks.

Comment

• 21-0
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I think Seattle may learn something from last week and not piss this game away like the Eagles did.

Seattle's offense looks impressive though.

Comment

• GO LIONS!

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The offense looked good though .

Comment

• Wow... Charlie Frye is really looking good early against the Ravens' D. Browns up 7-3.

Comment

• 28-0 for Seattle.

Cleveland is up 14-3 on Baltimore!!

Comment

• Charlie Frye has looked pretty good so far all season.

Kitna had a good game for Detroit.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The Giants stink... Seattle looks good, but the Giants aren't helping themselves. Billed as a rematch of last years great game, it's now boring... I wish they would switch to another game, because the fat lady is singing here!
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Manning throwing poorly today is their problem. Or at least there's been 3 interception. I assume he had something to do with it.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Did they bench Plaxico?

Comment

• He's caught 1 for 23 yards. No one has caught more than 2 passes.

Comment

Working...
                                X