X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious.

Conklin: 1 goal on 3 shots
    Markkanen so far: 1 goal on 3 shots

I'm betting Carolina scores 7 or more goals tonight.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
      You guys are acting like it's over.
      Care to join us?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Laraque is a tool, by the way.

Comment

• Well, the Oilers are in a hole now. That was less than inspiring.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Something's in the water in Edmonton...

Reading the TSN.ca comments are always hilarious.

My favorite is the one from a poster seriously suggesting this game is why MacTavish deserves coach of the year:
            Can there be any question that MacT deserves coach of the year? To get THAT team to the Cup was pure magic.

Then there's all the others saying "Don't worry, it's just like San Jose! we WILL win!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Care to join us?
              Never!

There's always hope.

A few recommended tweaks:

Laraque out, Harvey in.
              Greene out, Tarnstrom in.
              Start Markkanen again. He only let in two goals that Roloson *probably* would've stopped. Tonight wasn't his fault.

If they get their heads on straight back home, there's a chance.
              "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
              "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
              "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Waahhh!
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Can we all agree that the week+ off has hurt the Oilers like it did every other team this playoffs?

Comment

• not rly
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• You're right, they've been on fire since the break.

Going down in flames...

Comment

• They were up 3-0 in game 1, if you forgot.

They just realised they are up against a better team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                          They were up 3-0 in game 1, if you forgot.

They just realised they are up against a better team.
                          It doesn't matter if you can get up 3-0 in a game if you blow the game subsequently. It's shooting your wad early.

They were pretty crappy that game -- look at Roloson especially. He's been crap his past two games, really. I think the Oilers are hosed regardless who they have in net.

Comment

• And this proves your point how?

The break didn't hurt them, relaxing against a good team did.

edit: DanSed They were up 3-0, they weren't playing poorly by any means to that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                              And this proves your point how?

The break didn't hurt them, relaxing against a good team did.
                              It certainly did hurt them. Roloson was crap all game.

The whole point is these breaks ruin goalies on a hot streak. It happened to New Jersey and Anaheim, and then it happened to Edmonton. I'm not sure why we're arguing parts of the game: a hockey game is 60 minutes, Ninot.

Comment

• Roloson wasn't crap all game, he wasn't beat for the first 37 minutes. Edmonton screwed up their game, but it wasn't the break that beat them, it was taking a break mid-game.

Comment

Working...
                                X