X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well got the east wrong and the west right

Edmonton in 6 over Anaheim

Buffalo in 5 over Carolina
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Hmmm...

Anaheim in 6.

Hartford in 7.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• w00t!

Rolin', Rolin', Rolin'!!!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I brought my clock radio into work last night (on Whyte, no less!) so that I wouldn't miss any of the action. It wasn't quite the same, but it was better than nothing!

Roll on, Rolie!
          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Where's Asher? He can't have been banned all this time. How can I enjoy this moment without an obnoxious Calgarian to share it with?
            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• He certainly can have been, as a matter of fact.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Oilers up 2-0.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Very fortunate to be, but I'll take it. Some are sick, others banged up. That's the kind of character I was looking for earlier. And Rolie is hot. This bodes well.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Rollie's gotten a lot better since the first round, where he was barely adequate.

The oilers let the ducks walk all over them that third period. That isn't the way to win games.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I agree. They depended far too much on Rollie in the 3rd.
                      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• They've been doing that for 14 games now.

It's upsetting to watch sometimes, but then it ain't just Rolie, it's five man defence and take shots where they come.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Rollie stopped 30+ shots to win a 2-1 game.

If that's 5 man defence then you need a new game plan.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Mostly low chance shots, but yes, without goaltending you lose at this stage of the playoffs.

Was it ever not that way?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Dude, don't play dumb.

32(?) shots when you only score 2 yourself is very high.

And most shots are always low chance shots. But they also got some doozies in.

The skaters were playing better first round and Rollie was worse. Now rollie's carrying the team. I hope that Rollie can hold on while the rest of the team picks up again.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• No ****. When they are sick, banged up and are playing their 8th game in 15 days, the goalie had to win it for them.

At this stage the number of shots mean dick. The number that go in does. And he's still well below shots per game over the Detroit series.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X