No announcement yet.

Hetero...but up to what price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you should be earning it by flipping burgers, not giving arse.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

cmon spec, i know youve snowballed at least one whore.
      She can do whatever she wants with my sauce, aslong as it doesn't come in contact with my mouth.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Spec, depends, I need to see the woman and then the man. I don't have any preference for men as I'm straight, but few things would be OK like not too fat, also good hygiene. Those things go a long way. Basically, I don't want any extra worries than actual thing.
        I couldn't find the perfect images, but here is an idea. heh

Option 1:

vs.

Option 2:
        Last edited by OzzyKP; March 22, 2006, 16:53.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'd do it for 2 cents.

first of all there are too many circumstances that must be considered. Protection most of all. I would want a condom unless I knew for a fact he was STD free. Even then, if he was really disgusting looking, I'd have to up the price.

I'd do it with a condom for $100,000

Comment

Ozzie's picture just converted me gay.

Comment

60.000 dollars

I could buy 2 apartments with that (here) , and live the rest of my life of the rent of those apartments, and because of that choose a job I like, and study what I want.
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                Ozzie's picture just converted me gay.
                Which one? The guy I bet.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I'd blow a guy too- again with a condom. preferribly the cherry flavoured ones. . I really don't want a mouthfull of you know what.

Comment

Dis, I think we found out what the problem is. You're just going the opposite lane.. trying to fire bullets and explosions, when you were supposed to fire flowers and neon lights, and shirts too small all the way along..
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Dis, I think we found out what the problem is. You're just going the opposite lane.. trying to fire bullets and explosions, when you were supposed to fire flowers and neon lights, and shirts too small all the way along..
                      So that's what his sig means!
                      What?

Comment

I don't see this question as putting a price on heterosexuality so much as putting a price on sex. It is little different than the one that asks how much money would it require to allow another man to sleep with your wife/girlfriend. Its really a "do you have a price" question.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I have no idea what that means.

Comment

"I got six, gimme your nine." ????

Turn 9 upside down and it's 6. THat's 66. That's DUDES SPOONING!!
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

or it could be just the lyrics of a ZZ top song.

Comment

ZZ == DUDES SPOONING!

now it's verified.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X