Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hetero...but up to what price?

Hetero...but up to what price?

Well, I think I'm as hetero as you can be...But I have my price...And I'm pretty sure all you guys are like me. I may be wrong but I'm sure everybody has a price.

Let me put you into context. You're at a bus stop let's say, some guy you never seen comes up to you and tells you:'' If I give ''x'' $, can I stick it in your pooper?'' Would you? And for how much?

Me and my friends talked about this the other night, and the price we came up with in general was $250k....Me it was $500k, nothing less...So you? How cheap are you?

EDIT: Not able to make a poll....??

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Is the person in question a hott boi???

Comment

You guys will probably be to shy to answer...

Dont worry, I wont judge you.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You wouldn't give up the mud for 250k? That's not straight. That's a tease... -> worse gaydom, diva.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I wouldn't do it for money, but yes, there are situations where I would 'take it'.

Oh, and I think it is more gay to give than to recieve (to get it up the pooper as you say, doesn't mean you are enjoying it...)

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
            Is the person in question a hott boi???
            Is it really important if your not looking at him...You know, you'll probably backwards...

But for the sake of it, lets say he's normal looking.

Spec.

Comment

And no STDs?

Comment

If you wanne do this, you need to be honest with yourself, and 250/500K is a lot of money to which you will say yes.

This is just some hetero boasting otherwise.

Doing this for that kind of money does not mean you're gay, just that you stand to make alot of money in a very short amount of time.

Replicans do this every day...look at DanS.

And what John said (second part).
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

$175,000

That pays off the mortgage, thus freeing up $1000/month for 30 years.
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

The selection of people who have replied (and answered the question, just to take me out) so far says it all.

Comment

Ecthy, you'd do it for free, or even pay if it's a oily, hairy guy, right? Like a mechanic.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                          If you wanne do this, you need to be honest with yourself, and 250/500K is a lot of money to which you will say yes.
                          To be honest, I wouldn't have sex with a girl (I didn't want to) for money either.

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

250K is really the minimum for me....In my head riight now...It might change if there's a suit case with a smaller amount right in front me though...I dont know. I'd have to live it to know.

Spec.

Comment

hmm, how many posts till it is $10 and a pack of chewing gum?

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                              X