X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donegeal
    Hehehehe:

10-7-01 Vick was 12 for 18 for 186 yards, was sacked 6 times, fumbled twice and was 4 for 23 yards on the ground.

9-15-02 Vick was 17 for 28 for 166 yards, one TD, sacked 4 times, fumbled once and was 10 for 56 yards on the ground.

12-18-05 Vick was 13 for 32 for 122 yards, 2 interceptions, 2 sacks and 6 for 35 yards on the ground.

Vick doesn't like Chicago...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Last weekend of the regular season. After watching a bunch of college games the last few days... BRING ON THE PROS
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hey... it will be more of the same for you. It's not like Chicago is in a must win situation....

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• It will be weird this year. First, watching Pro Football on New Years Day in stead of College Bowl Games. And while Chicago fans are used to meaningless games late in the year, it's usually because they suck, not because they have sewn things up already

GO BEARS!
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I know this is a meaningless game...

But I still want the Bears to beat the Vikings and complete the sweep of the division.

It would just be a great finish to the regular season.

GO BEARS
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Giants lock up the division in a much closer game than it should've been... and with that, Tampa's assured that their season will not end tomorrow.

Still want to get that division crown and home playoff game, though, and there's no reason why we shouldn't considering the Saints' sorry state.
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I think it's about time someone started taking notice of Tiki Barber. He's only the league's leader in rushing yards and yards from scrimmage.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• who's Tiki Barber?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• la la, i'm sick and need sleep.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• The San Francisco Giants?

are we talking about baseball?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I like sleep
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                          I like sleep
                          I like sheep he means

:JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                              I like sleep
                              I LIKED SLLEEP WIT YOUR MOm
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• you didn't sign that post with "JM"

so it doesn't count

it's like "Simon says"
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X