Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to waste any more time arguing against something that is very obvious.

Ah yes, the 'conventional wisdom'. Reminds me of the early 80s in baseball when all these people were dismissive of 'stat-heads' saying they know all there is about baseball through their eyes.

You can continue on the path of ignorance for all I care, Sava
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by CivNation

You can continue on the path of ignorance for all I care, Sava
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
        I'm not going to waste any more time arguing something that is very obvious.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• at least be original
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Why? When's the last time you were?

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's been done before... and better.

Misattributing quotes for humor is old as the site itself .

Comment

• probably, but not often... and I can't recall seeing it done better.

I wonder when Ming is gonna give us a smackdown
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Shut up you... saying his name only calls him down from his drunken stupor!

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'm not even sure what the hell you're arguing about.

So Sava wins on style.

Sava
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• OMFG it's not even about Vick and you two are still going at it?
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Won't you two ever give it up?
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              Reminds me of the early 80s in baseball
                              I can just see Imran running around in the 80's as a kid arguing baseball...

"Obbide McDowell is gonna be a first ballot Hall of Famer!"
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Actually it would have been more like "Eddie Murray is gonna be a first ballot Hall of Famer" .

Comment

Working...
                                X