Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do remember seeing the "Harry Potter has a nice arse" one floating around...

You could at least use it as a placemarker until Donegeal comes up with a better one...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
      The "Harry Potter has a nice arse" has been decided upon for weeks.
      Um... no it hasn't. Donegal even told me that he's sifting through, trying to pick the best one. He hasn't touched base with me since then.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I like the one rah came up with
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Which one was that?
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
            At least the Bears pwned Vick and the Falcons this year

From what I can recall, the Bears have played a Vick led Falcons team 3 times now. They have kept him in check every time they have played him.
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
              Which one was that?
              I don't remember it word for word...

do you have the link for the thread? it's in there

I'm too lazy to find it
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Lazy....

What should Imran say?

Comment

• here's the one rah came up with that I like:

Originally posted by rah
                  I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing. GO BEARS.......
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                    here's the one rah came up with that I like:

Originally posted by rah
                    I know as much about everything as I know about sports, which would be nothing. GO BEARS.......
                    Hmmm, so why then is rah tied for the lead going into the final week of our Lombardi Handicappers League? Either this is a subtle insult on rah's part towards everyone else's selection capabilities, or else I should take rah's hint by having my wife, who knows nothing about sports (just as rah professes), selecting my Week 17 Picks!

D

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                      Originally posted by Ming
                      At least the Bears pwned Vick and the Falcons this year

From what I can recall, the Bears have played a Vick led Falcons team 3 times now. They have kept him in check every time they have played him.
                      That's because the Chicago D is so good against the run...

Comment

• Hmmm....

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        The only way I can explain this post is that it was made under the influence of an illegal drug.

...this has possibilities. Maybe just:
                        Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        This post was made under the influence of an illegal drug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsnan

Hmmm, so why then is rah tied for the lead going into the final week of our Lombardi Handicappers League? Either this is a subtle insult on rah's part towards everyone else's selection capabilities, or else I should take rah's hint by having my wife, who knows nothing about sports (just as rah professes), selecting my Week 17 Picks!
                          Because he wasn't speaking about himself, he was suggesting that as Imran's new signature
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

That's because the Chicago D is so good against the run...
                            Urlacher has shadowed him each game and crushed him. Bears have won every game.

Comment

• Hehehehe:

10-7-01 Vick was 12 for 18 for 186 yards, was sacked 6 times, fumbled twice and was 4 for 23 yards on the ground.

9-15-02 Vick was 17 for 28 for 166 yards, one TD, sacked 4 times, fumbled once and was 10 for 56 yards on the ground.

12-18-05 Vick was 13 for 32 for 122 yards, 2 interceptions, 2 sacks and 6 for 35 yards on the ground.

Vick doesn't like Chicago...

Comment

• I doubt Imran likes Chicago much either...

Comment

Working...
                                X