No announcement yet.

Girl troubles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what do I do if this one takes it all too seriously.

She's nice so I have to find a nice way to tell her to shut up.

Comment

Tell her to shut it before you stick something in it
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Hmm

Comment

Oerdin - communication is all it will take to sort this out. she got you the job(kind of), so she is in the best position to understand if you tell her you want to do well by the job as your new there etc.
          You can easily muddle some time around it to hook up with her again, just call her to let her know whats going on. And after a few succesfull dates you'll be able to better tell if she's a bunny boiler or the one for you easy as.
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Ollie, yes dating clients is something looked down upon though I'm not sure if it is against company policy. So far all there has been is a few phone calls.
            1. Well you are no longer her client if she got you a job.

2. If she got you the job she should understand what it entails and already knows how much money you make . . . so if I called I would apologize for the crazy schedule and joke about being the new guy and then move on.

3. As for date ideas, I am a big lover of activity dates. If you know something fun she likes whether its tennis, golf , biking , skating skiing etc, why not plan something along those lines. You can get a lot of converstaion in while doing something fun. If she equate having fun with you, its all good!!
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Sex is a great activity date.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Make the effort and apologize.

She didn't barf when you asked her out and wants to go out with you. The hard work is done: don't fall at the final hurdle.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

I would have called at first opportunity to apologize. (but that's just me)
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Get her to sign up for the OT, and we'll do all the talking

Comment

Apologise, and make new arrangements! Does she work far from you, or are neither of you allowed out at lunchtimes?
                      Tell her that you want to make a good impression at work (don't follow it up with: "so I can slack off after two months" ), and that'll make a good impression on her.
                      She's obviously interested, so I fail to see the problem.

Comment

By the way 5'6" isn't that short what kinda WNBA players are you looking for anyway???
                        Indeed. Heck, I'm barely 5'6''!
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oerdin is 6'2", so I suppose that's why he likes taller girl, but I think 5'6" is a good size for a girl, even at his heigth.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Use the metric system dammit.
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oerdin is 1.8796 meters tall

The girl is 1.6764 meters tall

Comment

Working...
                                X