No announcement yet.

Girl troubles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm he seems a bit on the tall side and she a bit on the short side but it should be doable. Besides, short girls are usually teh cute.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      Oerdin is 6'2", so I suppose that's why he likes taller girl, but I think 5'6" is a good size for a girl, even at his heigth.
      6'1".
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
        Besides, short girls are usually teh cute.
        Some of them are beautiful.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

We're going to do lunch on monday and we're going to go here.

Looks like the perfect first date place. Semi-exotic cuisine and an interesting location yet not to expensive or formal.

Comment

Good luck
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

6'1".
              Oh, sorry. Here's a converter for all you God hating Eurocoms:

Inches to Meters (in to m) conversion calculator for Length conversions with additional tables and formulas.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Typical Oerdin girlfriend:

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dressed up for work??
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Typical Oerdin girlfriend:

Don't I wish.

Comment

women
                      civ4

actually I am interested in this one girl. But I've been in Reno the past few days. I haven't had a chance to talk to her since I last mentioned her. I'm taking this one slow.

Comment

Hm. Well, while we're on the subject, I might as well explain why I vanished off the face of Poly, since it ties in, sorta...

I have joined the ranks of loser guys who fell for girls over the internet only to discover they live annoyingly far away and now won't stop thinking up halfarsed schemes to try and meet them. In the meantime I'm tied up with schoolwork, trying to finish my novel, and endless IMing with her most nights. She's in Boston and only 5'1", and I'm almost exactly six feet, so I think I've got Oerdin beat in romantic inconvenience.

Of course, given the effect of Civ4 on polytubby synapses and the length of time I've been gone, it's entirely possible nobody will remember who the devil I am. We'll cross that thar bridge when we come to it though.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok

I'm in very nearly the same situation.

I solved the problem by having her sign up on Apolyton, though. So we can chat and surf 'poly all night.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Looks like the perfect first date place. Semi-exotic cuisine and an interesting location yet not to expensive or formal.
                            Hey, Oerdin if you ever in the need to listen to some blue go here:

Patrick's II

I used to go there regularly when I was in the Navy.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yeah, it is a nice pub I've been there many times. The House of Blues is the new local uber blues bar though they've expanded out into other types of music in order to keep the place filled. Still, Partick's II is more personable and just a get place to relax.

Comment

An open-invite to all Apolytoners by the sounds of it...or random lurking psychos

Comment

Working...
                                X