No announcement yet.

Here we go again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of the provinces voted in favor of conscription near the end of World War 2, except for one. Cookie to whoever guesses who that was.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Without Quebec? I think the rest of Canada wouldn't mind becoming part of the United States.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Without Quebec? I think the rest of Canada wouldn't mind becoming part of the United States.
        And finally accomplish its destinyyyyyyyy....

"Come to the dark side, John A."
        What?

Comment

• [one of the worst overacting performances in history]

"Never! I'll never join the dark side!"

[/one of the worst overacting performances in history]
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
            [one of the worst overacting performances in history]

"Never! I'll never join the dark side!"

[/one of the worst overacting performances in history]
            You know, i can perfectly picture either Skywalker or John A. saying that. The best part is that the tags apply just as well in either case.
            What?

Comment

• Baltimore

Quebec Libre

New York State buying power direct from the Cree Nation
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                ewwww, the Dome.

yeah, i visited Baltimore once. Camden Yards is nice. Otherwise.....
                Fells Point. Federal Hill. Otterbein. The Walters Gallery. The Baltimore Museum of Art. The BSO and the Meyerhoff. Artscape. Hampden. Bolton Hill and the Maryland Institute of Art. Hopkins. Upper Park Heights and Tov Pizza. Louies Bookstore Cafe. Penn Station. Roland Park. Anne Tylor. The Theater Project. Corned Beef Row. Little Italy. Greektown.
                "Downy Oshun, Hun" The Pratt Library. The Peabody Conservatory. Mt. Vernon. The Canton Waterfront.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

Fells Point. Federal Hill. Otterbein. The Walters Gallery. The Baltimore Museum of Art. The BSO and the Meyerhoff. Artscape. Hampden. Bolton Hill and the Maryland Institute of Art. Hopkins. Upper Park Heights and Tov Pizza. Louies Bookstore Cafe. Penn Station. Roland Park. Anne Tylor. The Theater Project. Corned Beef Row. Little Italy. Greektown.
                  "Downy Oshun, Hun" The Pratt Library. The Peabody Conservatory. Mt. Vernon. The Canton Waterfront.
                  K, i only spent 2 hours total in Baltimore.

Camden yards took 90 minutes of my time, and the rest was pretty much driving through.

Sorry if i've slighted you.

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                    All of the provinces voted in favor of conscription near the end of World War 2, except for one. Cookie to whoever guesses who that was.
                    And where were we at D-Day?
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Probably whining about how D-Day was an English phrase, rather than French.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Leaving the homo folks along with the cannons.
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• The homos were responsible for keeping morale up in the trenches.

Comment

Working...
                          X