My roommate won't use soap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyclotron
    While you're at it, cram some laxatives in his toothpaste tube.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I like the guy, I really don't want to do that too him.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
        a la Full Metal Jacket.

Private Pyle! What's your malfunction?

especialy after the pissing in the sink stunt. If you or your other roommate are bigger/stronger/tougher than he is then i can see this becoming a reality, especialy if he wont listen to reason. He sounds like a self centered slob

or alternatively, as you like him, how about just getting him so plastered he cant remember what happens - so you bath him. say once a month?
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Barracks actually
          **** what you waiting for, go full metal jacket on him already!
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

show him this thread(if thats not too geeky for your situ)?
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
              I like the guy, I really don't want to do that too him.
              Tough love begins and ends with laxatives.
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

You goto VMI right? Isn't there somebody in the chain of command that can order him to properly wash himself?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Bull****.

Only people with no respect for themselves puke where they sleep.

I've never puked anywhere except outside or in the bathroom.
                  same here

in fact, if I am afraid I am going to puke, I don't go into my bedroom, I stay outside or sleep on the couch

so if I do misjudge, I won't puke on my bed

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

my grandpa talks about someone he knew in the army that never showered

apparently he and some others in his platoon went and grabbed him, stripped him, and showered him

you could do similiarly

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sounds like he has more problems then just whether he washes enough. I'm surprised you put up with him, if he gets that drunk.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Aside from the cost, I see nothing wrong with using shampoo rather than soap. After all, they are essentially the same thing. So long as he washes, what's the problem?

As for sleeping in your own puke. I dont think I ever managed that. I usually had the presence of mind to (at least) puke beside the bed. I do remember being very confused when waking up on my 18th birthday after a very heavy night at the mess (officers club for you yanks). Everything was white! Apparently I had bedded down with a blanket and pillow in the bathroom in preparation of a massive puke fest (that didnt happen).
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Aside from the cost, I see nothing wrong with using shampoo rather than soap. After all, they are essentially the same thing. So long as he washes, what's the problem?

Read more carefully . Apparently his way of washing is to let the shampoo suds fall down his body from his hair... and he's gotten skin problems from it.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Read more carefully . Apparently his way of washing is to let the shampoo suds fall down his body from his hair... and he's gotten skin problems from it.
                            I'd say that the comments by Apocalypse are contradictory.

"No, he washes his body with the shampoo too. But he only washing the important areas according to him. I don't know what those are exactly. I know they don't include the legs though because he has skin problems a lot and he argued that he got rid of one of them when he finally put the shampoo directly on his leg as opposed to letting the suds wash down onto it.

So apparently letting suds wash down are the main form of cleaning the body."
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
                              You goto VMI right? Isn't there somebody in the chain of command that can order him to properly wash himself?
                              Well, no one can really order him too. Pressure can be put on him though.
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

I'd say that the comments by Apocalypse are contradictory.

"No, he washes his body with the shampoo too. But he only washing the important areas according to him. I don't know what those are exactly. I know they don't include the legs though because he has skin problems a lot and he argued that he got rid of one of them when he finally put the shampoo directly on his leg as opposed to letting the suds wash down onto it.

So apparently letting suds wash down are the main form of cleaning the body."
                                Yeah...he varies sometimes. I was also getting confirmation from him about what he does while typing so that's why it doesn't seem to flow that well.

Comment

Working...
                                X