No announcement yet.

My roommate won't use soap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the suds-washing-down is dopey, but I've occasionally used shampoo-as-soap (when I'm soaking wet and only then notice that there's no soap in the shower stall), and I've never noticed a difference, as long as I wash with the same care.

The question is indeed, "does he stink?"
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Keep maing comments about how bad he smells. Public humiliation works wonders.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Stinking doesn't matter too much.

He gets things are could be contageous though. Like staph. And you can't cure staph. You have to cut it out. It's scary.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Well as long as he dont smell it's not a problem... if he does, however...
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

A lot of the time he uses girl shampoo too.

And we have a small small room (estimated at 23x15 feet) so it's easy for things to get passed on.
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Oh yeah....

Last night he slept in his own puke because he thew up on his sheets and pillow after drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                Oh yeah....

Last night he slept in his own puke because he thew up on his sheets and pillow after drinking.
                He does this and you start a thread about his shampoo use?!
                "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

He does this and you start a thread about his shampoo use?!
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Lots of drunk people do that though. If he used soap, it would be more acceptable.

Also, right now he is sleeping on just his mattress (no cover) which is dirty in it's own respect.

Comment

I( wanna hear more about the disturbingly young girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Deity Dude
                        I( wanna hear more about the disturbingly young girlfriend.
                        Well, she is like more than 3 years younger than him (just turned 18 recently) and she wears the pants in the relationship too.

Comment

Reality Threads

Comment

Oh yeah...he also pissed in our sink last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                              Lots of drunk people do that though.
                              Bull****.

Only people with no respect for themselves puke where they sleep.

I've never puked anywhere except outside or in the bathroom.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well it was an alumni weekend here so he got really trashed after being bought drinks all night.

Comment

Working...
                                X