No announcement yet.

My roommate won't use soap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regular soap (bar soap) is generally bad for the skin.

You want a body wash of some kind.

I recommend Axe body wash (left), but Old Spice High Endurance (right) is also good:
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Never wash your face with regular bar soap either, they usually clog pores.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Public humiliation works wonders
        True. True. True.

Never wash your face with regular bar soap either, they usually clog pores

That´s gay
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

He gets things are could be contageous though. Like staph. And you can't cure staph. You have to cut it out. It's scary.
          Then why is he still your roommate?

If he ignores the advice, you did your part

Comment

Get him some shower gel.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dove soap with 1/4 moisturizer

''No cleansing brand is recommended by more dermatologists.''

Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I only use soap to wash my hands, normally. In the shower, I clean myself with one of those dual use technologies known as hair&body shampoo.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                  Oh yeah....

Last night he slept in his own puke because he thew up on his sheets and pillow after drinking.

Went to the same expensive Swiss finishing school as someone I knew at university then.

But seriously- sleeping in one's own puke is a far more grievous thing than washing one's body with shampoo. There's really little difference between many shampoos and soaps, and frankly what kind of soap do you want him to wash with anyway, that makes shampoo so unreasonable ?

Carbolic laundry soap ?

If he isn't cleaning properly, then his body will pay for it- nasty itchy bits where the sweat hasn't properly been cleaned away, blackheads, boils, festering sores- pretty soon, dogs will be licking his scabs as he sits outside a rich man's gate.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Sandblaster.
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                      Are you in university housing or renting from a private landlord?
                      Barracks actually
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                        Regular soap (bar soap) is generally bad for the skin.

You want a body wash of some kind.

I recommend Axe body wash (left), but Old Spice High Endurance (right) is also good:
                        He doesn't like the smell of either of those.
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

My roommate won't use soap
                          Okay, okay, I see you have a problem here - one that can be easily fixed with only a minor investment. These people don't realize how obvious their lack of hygiene is, so your tactic will be to point out this obviousness, like so.

I had a roommate who used the most awful cologne all the time. I bought an enormous, orange scented plugin air freshener - like, for 10,000 square feet - and plugged it in when I knew he'd be gone. This should work especially well seeing as he doesn't like the scents of those body washes. Turn it to max and vacate the area. Find a friend's place to stay at. Soon he will be crying like a little baby for mercy, but he'll still be screwed - that sh*t never really goes away. Victory shall be yours.

When I did this, my roomate moved out at the end of the term and I got a new one that didn't smell nearly as bad.
                          Lime roots and treachery!
                          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Another one of my roommates already has lots of air fresheners.

I'm thinking of just putting liquid soap in his shampoo.

Comment

While you're at it, cram some laxatives in his toothpaste tube.
                              Lime roots and treachery!
                              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I am tempted to start a facebook group about this, but I have a feeling that would escalate things a bit much.

Comment

Working...
                                X