No announcement yet.

A neo-feminist's view of abstinence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I slap women - they deserve to be slapped.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
      I slap women - they deserve to be slapped.
      We have now been notified of the finnish slapper call the finnish police and lets have him hauled in right away
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Slapping butts is not a crime. I'm bi in that way too, I slap also mens butts. naked ones.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Slapping butts is not a crime. I'm bi in that way too, I slap also mens butts. naked ones.
          Sorry that is just way to much info
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Yes this is true. When ever someone farts in sauna (this is true) I slap them in the butt, hard. I leave a mark for good 30 minutes.

And I don't slap them right away, see, they're still sitting. But when they get up and away from the danger zone (oven etc) where injury is possible... I strike like a maniac.
            In da butt.

Comment

• The sad thing is I have no sex drive. If you met my wife, you'd be even more confused, because she is beautiful, charming, and buxom.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• WTMFI
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

• what does that mean Az?
                  In da butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnmmcc
                    I wanted to become a Jesuit when I was much younger
                    When I was much younger a Jesuit tried to recruit me. I ran a mile.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                      WTMFI
                      most defenitly

Comment

what does that mean Az?
                        Way To Much F*cking Information
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Che just beat me to it.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            The sad thing is I have no sex drive. If you met my wife, you'd be even more confused, because she is beautiful, charming, and buxom.
                            Here, have some of mine.

with your uncertain employment situation its perfectly understandable to be off your oats
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• whoa didnt know it was available with the new laptop and vacum cleaner

Comment

• what do you mean too much information. It's fun. At least until someone gets hurt! The best part is, they can't retaliate against me since I slap so hard I can outwrestle them and slap again. So they end up losing.. they might win a battle but the war.. no way.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X