No announcement yet.

A neo-feminist's view of abstinence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah that's what I meant. I bet you haven't nude wrestled before. But now that I planted the seed in your heads.. I bet there will be some luby tooby, oil on skins and MOUNT!!
    Slippery sloap is the way to fun.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• nude wrestling with men would be interesting. As you would want to avoid genital to genital contact. So it really would affect your strategy and moves.

Comment

• Or maybe that would be your strategy,to make the other guy dodge you.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
          nude wrestling with men would be interesting. As you would want to avoid genital to genital contact. So it really would affect your strategy and moves.
          Then what would be the point?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
            Or maybe that would be your strategy,to make the other guy dodge you.
            yeah, the less homophobic guy would have the advantage. Although I'd imagine that's true even in normal wrestling. With those skintight suits they wear, occasionally their genitals have to bump up against one another. Maybe that's why you see guys go at each other from an angle- though that might have to deal more with getting into stronger positions to pin a guy. I know nothing about wrestling (real wrestling not the crap on tv)

Comment

• In truth, real wrestlers are intent on winning and really don't give a crap about whether or not they might touch the other dude's peepee.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Trust me, when you're fighting a guy, the homosexuality is the last thing in your mind, and if it is, the fight is over QUICK. Done some bjj stuff, and that's 'sex positions' for homophobes, but when you do it, it's not on anyone's mind. There's very little gay with it. Of course if you see something gay in getting your arm broken and being choked out because the other guy wears no shirt.. well.. I guess that's a problem for someone.
                In da butt.

Comment

• I wonder if the author of the article wants to see the wrestling match yall are talking about, might make her change her mind
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                    In truth, real wrestlers are intent on winning and really don't give a crap about whether or not they might touch the other dude's peepee.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• oh yeah, I forgot about the original purpose of this thread.

causal sex is bad. .

Comment

Done some bj stuff
                        Fixed!
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I would like to add, that men don't exactly think about the possibility of genitals touching each other when they are facing each other to fight or wrestle or what ever. It says a lot about you Dis, that in face of that situation, all you can think of is the other guys penis.

No, I'm serious, what's up with that? All the guys who have to say 'that's gay' all the time, I mean... hey what ever. Gay is when you want to feel those things romantically and sexually and you like it and you go for it and things like that.
                          In da butt.

Comment

I would like to add, that men don't exactly think about the possibility of genitals touching each other when they are facing each other to fight or wrestle or what ever. It says a lot about you Dis, that in face of that situation, all you can think of is the other guys penis.

No, I'm serious, what's up with that? All the guys who have to say 'that's gay' all the time, I mean... hey what ever. Gay is when you want to feel those things romantically and sexually and you like it and you go for it and things like that.
                            Guess that would solve the question on the head lock with the legs.

Comment

I would like to add, that men don't exactly think about the possibility of genitals touching each other when they are facing each other to fight or wrestle or what ever. It says a lot about you Dis, that in face of that situation, all you can think of is the other guys penis.

I really don't have any fighting experience. I'm not a supercitizen. . I haven't been in a fight since I was in high school.

Comment

• So, when it happened in HS, did you think about getting the genitals rubbed or not?

Tuberski, triangle choke is very heterosexual.

In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X