No announcement yet.

Bush's approval rating drops To 34 % in California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a CBS poll conducted on the 16th of this month showing just 42% approved of Bush's performance. Any way you look at this Bush is a very unpopular person and people are even more angry with the Congress.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Originally posted by Oerdin
      Then maybe you would be interested in nation wide figures which show Bush is the least popular second term President ever?
      No.

Comment

That's ok. Other people will be interested so I'll post them any way.

Comment

Masturbation

Comment

For someone who's not interested you're sure posting a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              Shh, that's just what he wants you to think. He's really planning to abolish the 22nd amendment,
              Go ahead. Were this the case, we would see Bill Clinton's term number 3 start Jan. 20, 2009. Good luck getting him out of the White House ever again.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Go ahead. Were this the case, we would see Bill Clinton's term number 3 start Jan. 20, 2009. Good luck getting him out of the White House ever again.

Bill Clinton's welcome to try. Of course, he'd have to have his good buddy Ross Perot tag along.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Bill Clinton's welcome to try. Of course, he'd have to have his good buddy Ross Perot tag along.

Do you really think that Bush II would beat Bill Clinton?
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

On related news, Arnie's poll numbers in CA are also abysmal. His term as been more "Eraser" than "Terminator" in terms of success:

Field Poll (PDF). 6/13-19. MoE 3.2% (Feb 2005 results)

Scharzenegger's approval rating
                    Approve 37 (53)
                    Disapprove 53 (35)

So he's sunk 16 points in 4 months, while his disapproval rating has shot up 18 points. Ouch. This is, btw, where Gray Davis was in the polls when he got ousted.

Reelection is going to be a major uphill battle for Arnie. Looks like the GOP hold on the CA governor's mansion will be very short-lived.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Didn't I already post that?
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Once again, you demonstrate your utter ignorance of American politics.

Clinton is still quite popular--far more so than Bush is at the moment. Clinton left office with 60% approval ratings. Bush is sunk at 43%. Bush also has the baggage of Iraq, which at the moment is disapproved of by 60% of the populace. On top of all that, Clinton has more charisma in his pinky than Bush could ever dream of.

Also, Perot wasn't responsible for Clinton getting elected. I schooled someone else on this just a short while ago. Exit poll breakdowns showed that, had Perot not been in the race, Clinton still would have won comfortably. Contrary to Republican propaganda, Perot drew support equally from both sides:

Last edited by Boris Godunov; June 24, 2005, 19:14.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Arnie is going to have a hard time staying in office and most of his proposals for reforming hte state are likely going to fail. I actually liked Arnie's idea for taking redistricting out of the hands of politicians. I'm not sure if it will pass though since it is so closely tied to Arnie personally and people just aren't feeling the love for him they used to have.

Comment

He's bored. He can only

Masturbation
                            so many times in one day.
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I'm bored.

Comment

Arnie has been steadily losing popularity because he hasn't been able to deliver on a lot of his promises. Over all he's a step up from Davis but not a huge one.
                                Davis couldn't fix the budget problem and took lots of special interest money.

Arnold can't fix the budget problem and takes lots and lots and lots of special interest money.

Arnold is hitching his wagon to his $80 million dollar special election. Few of the measures have anything to do with the budget; rather, they're an attack on the Democrats. Since he first announced his plans to have this election, his popularity has been dropping about 5% a month. It's now below 40%, and polls show that most Californians are opposed to the very idea of this special election.

Comment

Working...
                                X