Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush's approval rating drops To 34 % in California

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Japher's smart enough to move, though.

    Comment


    • #17
      Kali - the power of group think.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

      “In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Park Avenue
        What's Schwar******'s approval rating?
        3 points higher than Bush's.

        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

        Comment


        • #19
          Think he'll be the next American Prime Minister

          Just need to frigg the Constitution
          www.my-piano.blogspot

          Comment


          • #20
            So that the US becomes a parliamentary democracy?
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

            Comment


            • #21
              So that it becomes democratic like it wants Iraq.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Park Avenue
                What's Schwar******'s approval rating?
                Arnie has been steadily losing popularity because he hasn't been able to deliver on a lot of his promises. Over all he's a step up from Davis but not a huge one.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                Comment


                • #23
                  "Arnie has been steadily losing popularity because he hasn't been able to deliver on a lot of his promises. Over all he's a step up from Davis but not a huge one."

                  At least he could tw@t yoh.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    well he has to watch his ticker these days, all those cow roids he took as a young man have taken their toll. I doubt he really is in the twating business these days.

                    I cant tell if Bush is in a bit of a slide or not.

                    All the press we get about him here seems to show he's still a popular president with the american people(and he slights those darn euro types(like calling the current head of brussels 'a piece of work' etc)).

                    puzzling for sure, but it seems that way?
                    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

                    Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Blair likes him, and he controls Europe these days.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by DinoDoc
                        Imagine that. California, a state Bush never carried, doesn't like Bush. Color me shocked!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Then maybe you would be interested in nation wide figures which show Bush is the least popular second term President ever?

                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Oerdin
                            Then maybe you would be interested ...
                            Slightly. It would have been better than breathlessly opening the thread about poll results in California and expecting people to give a ****.
                            I make no bones about my moral support for [terrorist] organizations. - chegitz guevara
                            For those who aspire to live in a high cost, high tax, big government place, our nation and the world offers plenty of options. Vermont, Canada and Venezuela all offer you the opportunity to live in the socialist, big government paradise you long for. –Senator Rubio

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              On the 5th of this month the polls were showing 52% of Americans disapprove of the job Bush has done. If anything his poll numbers have fallen even further in the last 20 days due to the continuing bad news about the war and the steady stream of Downing Street Memos proving Bush lied.

                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Oerdin
                                Then maybe you would be interested in nation wide figures which show Bush is the least popular second term President ever?
                                No.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X