Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the record on children born of one marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get chicken quarters - thighs and legs - for $.29 to $.39 per pound. Besides that.

Onions - $10 to $15 for 50 lbs.
    Lentils - $.50/lb at Walmart
    Rice - I've not priced it in years, as I now eat brown rice (glycemic loading issues), but I think you can get 50 lbs. for under $25.
    Carrrots - watch your sales, you can periodically get them 3lb/$1
    Apples in season - $.50/lb
    Bannanas - $.33 down to $.19 per pound

Plus for vegetables - you can always plant zucchini.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I'm certain that the girls' clothes are homemade - they're all made from the same cloth pattern. Most of the boy's jackets are the same too. If she's skilled enough she might have made them also. Perhaps most of the family's clothes are homemade.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I bet she must be well stretched by now
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Groucho Marx: So, you got any kids?
          Female Contestant: Yes, Groucho, I have eleven children.
          Groucho: Eleven?! Did you say eleven kids?
          Female Contestant: Well, I love my husband.
          Groucho: Lady, I love my cigar but I take it out of my mouth once in a while.

Comment

For us, normal people, sex doesn't automatically have to do with children.
            Sure it does. Isn't that what abortion is for?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin

Agreed. People shouldn't be having more than 2 kids.
              People shouldn't be having any more than one kid at this point.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

On my father's side I have something like 14 aunties and uncles...I don't even know their names. Actually one of them is deceased now but that's quite a fair few...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                  Foundation and Earth, is that the third one?

It's Foundation, Foundation and Empire...then Foundation and Earth?
                  Nope, it's the fifth one. Number four is Foundation's edge.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Or condoms. But whatever floats your boat.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Both of my father's parents were from big families. Like 5-6 kids each.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                        Ok, chegitz, you start
                        I haven't bred yet, and I don't intend to start. I'm adopting. I'll probably get a vasectomy soon, too.

edit: spell fix
                        Last edited by chequita guevara; June 19, 2005, 14:17.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

That's not fair to the child.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

A vasectomy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Maybe we should introduce Ben to the word of the day: Contraception.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah, and you're telling me that condoms magically stop people from getting pregnant?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X