X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer
    "how did you know?"

Been there done that.

boann, being alone is pretty good. Heck of alot better than being with someone who is a pain, but not nearly as good as being in the right relationship. Happiness can be had either way.

yes i suppose this is true..
    though ive never been in a healthy relationship
    before.... so i can't vouch for that part of it..
    "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
      FOOLED YOU!!!! Nyah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

lol... too late the cats out of the bag now
      "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

• It's Bunnygrrl's job to put the food away after dinner. It's my job to make dinner and clean the dishes. I was really looking forward to eating some mashed pots with lunch.

On top of that, she ate my gravy. She never eats gravy, why'd she eat my gravy last night? Now I need more gravy. Well, I guess not, since there are no more mashed potatoes.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          FOOLED YOU!!!! Nyah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Mashed potatoes are so bad for you, though. No redeeming nutritional value, and loaded with fat and calories. She did you a favor!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Low Carb Diet man!

I thought Che was on one.?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Was on one. They are expensive. Until I start working again, I'm eating cheap foods, and potatoes are cheap.

Boris, I leave the skins on, so there's actually some nutritional value.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• When my roommate was on South Beach, she made a mashed cauliflower that was a substitute for mashed potatoes. I hate cauliflower, but this tasted pretty damned good and had a decent consistency/texture.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I like cauliflower, and have done that. It's good with cheese and salt
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• I've had mashed cauliflower at two different resteraunts, and I like the idea. The wife hates the stuff though.

Comment

• Originally posted by boann

yes i suppose this is true..
                        though ive never been in a healthy relationship
                        before.... so i can't vouch for that part of it..
                        See, maybe you're alone and it's all your fault. Maybe you are just unlivable.

If we look closely, and analyse a sitution from begining to end, it's always the female's fault.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• So tie her to a rack, and just force feed her the stuff.

EDIT: x-post
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Was on one. They are expensive. Until I start working again, I'm eating cheap foods, and potatoes are cheap.
                            Thought you had 2 job....or 2 contracts. What happenned? They found out you had no skillz and your resume was fake?
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywise

Thought you had 2 job....or 2 contracts. What happenned? They found out you had no skillz and your resume was fake?
                              I start one tomorrow, and the other in a couple weeks.

Comment

• nm, wrong thread
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X