No announcement yet.

Homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if its blindingly obvious why not.
    That's the most important thing, to look at what is 'blindingly obvious' and ask why do we believe that.

Though while I have your attention, and seen as you're the resident religious expert, well at least imho,
    Thanks for the compliment, but I've got lots to learn.

Why do religious people care so much what two consenting adults of the same gender get up to in the privacy of their on place? Besides the fact that its a sin as stated in the bible, I mean really, why care?
    You answer your own question.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Anyway, changed my mind, we're not going to call her. No point getting her hopes up...
      Lancer:

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess I'm not what you were looking for when you asked me to write to her in the first place.

I don't mind helping her out, it's just I don't know her, and I feel very uncomfortable when you ask me to send her money without having met her.

As for getting her hopes up, well, I'm sorry Lancer, you shouldn't have gotten mine.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Ahh, it was your decision pal. You wrote me a PM saying forget it. The money thing, it's just a buck... With a buck you can buy a couple stamps and an envelope. Anyway, it really is your decision. We can call her but if you don't want to write her there's not much point. Ok? If you do want to we WILL call her. You're call pal. Read your PM to me again. YOU were the one who said 'not interested' or something like that. We are truly ready to help.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• I'm a little confused by this Ben.

Comment

• Lancer:

I can't open your pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer

I'm a little confused by this Ben.
              Not even close to as badly as the rest of us are.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Just sent you another...

Comment

• Lancer, if it's only a dollar, help her write to me, and I'll be more than willing to talk to her.

When I get her letter, I'll pay you for the postage.

Comment

• "Not even close to as badly as the rest of us are."

Excellent.

Comment

• Yes, well I already PMed you that Dolores and I are going to tell the family to give her a buck. The first one is on us pal.

Comment

• why is everyone so confused??
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• "When I get her letter, I'll pay you for the postage."

Like I said in the PM you replied to, after the first buck you work out with her sending another as needed. We're happy to help you guys out with the first 1$. It's only a buck after all.

Comment

• im up to speed lancer has a girl that might be good for bk, working out the details not hard to get
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• "details"

It's worth it, they're both really good people.

Comment

• You answer your own question.
                                Well ok yes. But when they don't believe in the good book and neither does the secular state (the whole separation between state and church coming in here) then why do you guys (though I realise not all religious people feel this need) feel the need to care about what gay people get up to. Thats the bit I don't really get.

Comment

Working...
                                X