• Show
Clear All

• He's deep in the Nedaverse now.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Krazypussy, Yeah. In a way I'm joking. But I wouldn't put it past Ann.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• even so, fine != arrest, right?
        Very true. However, my point stands that we do fine obscene gestures in certain situations.

I mean, what happens to the ball players who do an obscene gesture to the crowd? Are they not fined for the act?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Che:

the kid's comments were political
          Grabbing his crotch is considered political?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ned has a point though. I can see the more conservative type of people who would interrupt a speaker with different beliefs, well not interrupting but asking similar question and then be expelled for it.

Because a) a person who attacks conservatives is thought as activist, or a thinker. In a way that the person is idealist, has a good cause and is raising important questions that is vital for democracy. b) the more conservative thinker would be seen more as a stupid bully, who has no idealism, but more aggression and even hatred.

Even though the question would be exactly the same.

However, the speaker shouldn't be a normal speaker but very provocative one, like AC. Like.. Michael Moore for example.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

And now, we get a movie about the First Crusade!!!
              Because Orlando Bloom and Swords did sell very well in LOTR...
              Basically the story could be anything if it just features a bunch of cool guys fighting with some swords... some epic scenery.. there you get your blockbuster

Anyway, what's that got to do with her incredible self-pwnage?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                Ned has a point though. I can see the more conservative type of people who would interrupt a speaker with different beliefs, well not interrupting but asking similar question and then be expelled for it.

Because a) a person who attacks conservatives is thought as activist, or a thinker. In a way that the person is idealist, has a good cause and is raising important questions that is vital for democracy. b) the more conservative thinker would be seen more as a stupid bully, who has no idealism, but more aggression and even hatred.
                What a weird impression

Comment

• Ned used a bad word.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                    I mean, what happens to the ball players who do an obscene gesture to the crowd? Are they not fined for the act?

By the TEAM or the LEAGUE! Not the government, you doofus!

I got no problem with your boss demoting you, or something, for making an obscene gesture for making the company look bad! This was a government school, so the government is acting here, and the government doesn't fine ball players for giving the crowd the finger .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Actually, I just saw the movie about the Kingdom of Heaven. It takes place just before the third crusade. And, the movie makes no sense at all. It is a major pile of crap, PC bull**** gone amok. You actually have to see this garbage to understand what I mean.
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• what? are you saying that a blacksmith who lived all his life in his village couldnt rise up to to be a knight, farm the desert, organize the defence of a city, make strategic decisions and inspire his people?
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Ned

And now, we get a movie about the First Crusade!!!

So in the Nedaverse version of history, Salah ud Din took part in the fighting of the First Crusade, did he ?

Hmmm.....
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

So in the Nedaverse version of history, Salah ud Din took part in the fighting of the First Crusade, did he ?

Hmmm.....
                            I said that before I saw the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                              what? are you saying that a blacksmith who lived all his life in his village couldnt rise up to to be a knight, farm the desert, organize the defence of a city, make strategic decisions and inspire his people?
                              That is the only good part of the movie. I am speaking, of course, about the politics of the movie once it gets to Jerusalem.

Comment

Working...
                              X