No announcement yet.

ShowCase should be banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said I thought Asher's boyfriend wasn't particularly good looking (I wasn't the only one either).

Leave me out of this. Let's focus on the real issues, like NYE's homophobia.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

OK. Suits me. I'd still like to know why this is any different from the countless depictions of unprotected hetero sex we see on TV.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        Same as happened to Asher's.

I said I thought Asher's boyfriend wasn't particularly good looking (I wasn't the only one either). I guess by your logic that means that if I commented on a woman's looks I am gay.

Now you're just getting tetchy. You really have to do better than that.

I still can't see why two gay guys engaging in risky sex is somehow inappropriate for a show about the AIDS epidemic... on a pay channel... at 11pm.... when children are supposed to be in bed.
        That strikes me as extremely poor moderation and, for that reason, I can't be bothered participating in Apolyton any more - if total ****ers are to be allowed to run amok, what's the point. So bye to the good people, but not to mental Canadian homos with ugly boyfriends.

(\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

OK. Suits me. I'd still like to know why this is any different from the countless depictions of unprotected hetero sex we see on TV.
          How many say the condom broke, but what the hell, go on anyway?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

If any gay person on Poly wants to ***** slap me for my stand in this thread, I will listen to them.

To homophobes? Not much.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Your point? Wanting to have a go at Asher for being a pathetic little **** somehow makes me a homophobe?

But don't change the subject. You are just trying to stir **** because you have no argument other than you don't like the program. Sorry.. that won't work with me.

Again -- why is this somehow out of order on a pay channel at 11 at night in a program about the AIDS epidemic?
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

How many say the condom broke, but what the hell, go on anyway?

Lots of people do... in the real world. That's one of the way AIDS spreads. The show is largely about AIDS... ergo....

Are you being dense on purpose or what? Or do gays just make your skin crawl.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  I said I thought Asher's boyfriend wasn't particularly good looking (I wasn't the only one either).

Leave me out of this. Let's focus on the real issues, like NYE's homophobia.
                  You´re Ashers boyfriend, Drake?

But seriously, if you don´t want your kids to watch crap on television, turn it off or get some kind of channel filter that blocks all the offending channels. See? Problem solved! And btw kids that age should be in bed by 11 anyway, so I don´t really see the problem here.
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Hey, NYE, I have a membership card to the society for homophobe bigots.

Welcome to the club.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Come on NYE... surely you can do better than this. Please explain what is wrong with this in a show where its the damn topic...

Your performance in this thread is even worse than your usual pathetic showings.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

You�re Ashers boyfriend, Drake?

But seriously, if you don�t want your kids to watch crap on television, turn it off or get some kind of channel filter that blocks all the offending channels. See? Problem solved! And btw kids that age should be in bed by 11 anyway, so I don�t really see the problem here.

Yeah, you'd think after two pages of people saying this, it might have penetrated his skull.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Your point? Wanting to have a go at Asher for being a pathetic little **** somehow makes me a homophobe?

But don't change the subject. You are just trying to stir **** because you have no argument other than you don't like the program. Sorry.. that won't work with me.

Again -- why is this somehow out of order on a pay channel at 11 at night in a program about the AIDS epidemic?
                          Actually, it was you trying to point out personal... would you say shortcomings? as if my manhood would be insulted by being told I was in the closet by a cellar crawler such as you.

The problem, sir, is that anyone tuning in at any time sees what they see, a theatrical production where condoms are for the weak.

That's not cricket, and I don't care how gay the production is.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

You're Ashers boyfriend, Drake?

Shhhh!!!
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Actually, it was you trying to point out personal... would you say shortcomings? as if my manhood would be insulted by being told I was in the closet by a cellar crawler such as you.

Obviously it was judging by the reaction. A "cellar crawler"? What next? A "dastardly fiend"? "

You seem to me to have a problem with gay sex. At least your reaction is out of all proportion to that of normal people. Especially since television is full of hetero people engaging in unprotected sex. But I guess that's different for you.

And you can give no reason why it shouldn't be on a topical program like this one.

The problem, sir, is that anyone tuning in at any time sees what they see, a theatrical production where condoms are for the weak.

If they watched the whole show and weren't complete morons, they might understand what it was about.

That's not cricket, and I don't care how gay the production is.

Translation: you don't like it so no-one else can watch it because they might interpret it as a sign to have unprotected gay sex with people.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X