Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    What excatly does agnostic mean
    To me it means that you don't necessarily believe that there is no god (thus, you're not athiest), but nothing has really convinced you that there is in fact a God. We think that human limitations will prevent us from ever determining with certainty whether there actually is a god or not, so we don't act as if we know all of the answers.
    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

What excatly does agnostic mean
      Agnostic is when you believe that we can never prove OR disprove the existance of a higher power.

Comment

Ok kinda like the folks from the church of england.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Ok kinda like the folks from the church of england.
          No, they're Anglican.
          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I always took it as that they accept both ways. Meaning, that they believe there might be God, but then again there might not be God.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Episcopalian. We have more Christians who participate on this board than have voted here, so I believe that many of them aren't bothering to answer the poll.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

What is Episcopalian?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Sorry I missed it, but EVERYONE point and laugh as nostromo!

HAW HAW!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sorry I missed it, but EVERYONE point and laugh as nostromo!
                    *nostromo uses his Gary Coleman voice*

Whatcha talking about Imran?
                    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

mormons are cool. (yes my extended family on my dads side is mormon)

and mormon chicks are hot.

Comment

As the (spiritual) son of a norse god i get confused all the time.

But i like nature, so i kind of pray to natural things, trees, bogs, stones, ancient sites etc. Anything nice and peaceful with a special aura(sp?).

So i voted other.
                        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Tubes is mormon but doesnt practice his relegion either.
                          Just out of courisity what is a bog?
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

A swamp irc.
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

a bog is like a marsh or wetland. The ancient celts used to throw items of value into them, beliveing that they were sacred places of the gods and goddesses.

And to me they often have a certain atmosphere about them, something old and sacred. But then real nature has that vibe very often.
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

bog... its like a swamp
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X