Unscientific survey of 'poly religious beliefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt see a slot for bullSh****
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo

WTF? I was referring to scene in The big Lebowski. I don't see what nihilism has to do with nazism. According to the Oxford dictionary nihilism is

The Nazis comitted the worst attrocities. But does that make them nihilists? I don't think so.
      Looks like someone needs to watch The Big Lebowski again...
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Looks like someone needs to watch The Big Lebowski again...
        I have seen it a long, long time ago. Care to enlighten me?
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Tubes bought the movie no desire to see it.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember that. Isn't that a quote from John Goodman's character? I haven't seen that movie for years.
            Ah! I understand now!
            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Could you please stop bundling good atheists with agnostic scum? I refuse to mix with that riff-raff.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

D'OH

Comment

I'm atheist. But don't go bunching up atheists with agnostics and secularists...

I constantly blast religion for its lies..
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I've got a voodoo candle

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

i didnt intend the troll for you, now piss off!

Oh that's all right then, the next time you say something derogatory about gay men using the term 'fags' I'll know you're too polite to be referring to me.

You wouldn't be moronic enough to make the same mistake twice, right ?
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Christianity BABYY WOOT WOOT IN THE HOUSE!

A lot of you bastards will burn in hell for your 'beliefs', it'll be fun to watch! Don't forget, you can get xtra hot pringles in heaven too! OOHH ****! But your dip sauce is gone BAD! MUheaheahae take that rod of fire into your butt of virgin circle and feel the authority, I'll be eating grapes and getting high in heaven, with jesus.

You all suck major balls, and you heathens will die and suffer a lot.

It's all good though!
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Easy answer: weak atheist. The full answer is a lot more complex.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                            Easy answer: weak atheist. The full answer is a lot more complex.

Does it involve tattoos, foodstuffs and a desire to wear stylish clothes ?
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              i didnt see a slot for bullSh****
                              Yeah you did. It's agnostic/atheist.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

What excatly does agnostic mean

Comment

Working...
                                X