No announcement yet.

Unscientific survey of 'poly religious beliefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not an agnostic or an atheist. I like to take a carte blanche when it comes to religion so I don't really associate with any particular religion other than for educational purposes and though provocation.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

And thinking about what you're writing is clearly beyond you, isn't it ?
      i didnt intend the troll for you, now piss off!
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Voted "Other..", since the cult of Mithras was not included
        får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

There must be some reason why so many civilizations and groups accross time and throughout the world developed some sort of religion.

Law & order, in other words; power.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
            I am not an agnostic or an atheist. I like to take a carte blanche when it comes to religion so I don't really associate with any particular religion other than for educational purposes and though provocation.
            Do you mean thought? Revenge is sweet
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Agnostic
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I'm a secular half-agnostic reformist jew. What do I pick?

I voted for judaism.

Comment

I was born a reformist Jew, we turned Liberal in 1991, I became an atheist/agnostic from the age of 10 but was still forced into a bar mitzvah. I voted secular/atheist/agnostic, because a religion is what you believe, not what you're born as.
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

agnostic, leaning towards atheist... though I was born and baptised to be Orthodox.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm agnostic. Philisophically, I'm basically a nihilist. Born into a Protestant Christian family, but I rejected it around the age of 14.
                      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Wycoff
                        I'm basically a nihilist.
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Raised Roman Catholic, then became atheist, now (and for a long time) agnostic, the only logical choice. But I have hopes that there is something out there...

Comment

Raised as a Lutheran, now atheist.

Comment

Atheist, although most would probably call me "agnostic." Ignorant fiends.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Atheist, though in the end, WTF do I know.
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X