Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** off

Comment

Tubes, you've never really struck me as intelligent enough to be rude or condescending. Now take your little monkeyboy Dissident on over to the "special" board where you belong.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
        Tubes, you've never really struck me as intelligent enough to be rude or condescending. Now take your little monkeyboy Dissident over to the "special" board.

About damn time lunchmeat!

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Tubes, you've never really struck me as intelligent enough to be rude or condescending. Now take your little monkeyboy Dissident on over to the "special" board where you belong.

Niiiice
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

And even an unintentional DanSing of Tubes, to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
              that must be what this Eventis thing I keep hearing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

that must be what this Eventis thing I keep hearing about.

I hadn't thought about that, but two words come to mind: Tassadar. Art.

Comment

Eventis is quite special I assure you.

It's one of a kind, and so are it's posters.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ok Im gonna do this. For everyone that is or has posted in this thread Lets throw out some of the years all have been in college and degrees or majors. You dont have to say if you dont want to im just courious.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Okay, I think I see the connection... sort of.

1994-1999, wound up with a bachelor's in chemical engineering from Auburn University.

Comment

Me?

4th year History major.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

4 years in school of hard knocks.

Comment

ill say i have 4 years with a bachleors in nursing. Ill go out there two I have also had the 4 years of hard knocks to
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

I have some credits at the community college, and I have many more credits that I never bothered to convert. degrees never interested me for some reason.

Comment

I have alot more school credits then id like to admit. I tried to go back to school for paralegal but dropped out but oh well maybe ill go back. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X