Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    But everyone has been rude to Diss once, it's a right of passage.
    I thought it was a natural rite.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's hard to be condescending when your every post ends with a quote from that cat.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        Ok Im gonna do this. For everyone that is or has posted in this thread Lets throw out some of the years all have been in college and degrees or majors. You dont have to say if you dont want to im just courious.
        BSc in Computer Science, June 2006.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a famous US engineering school.
          I can see why you wouldn't want to name it, what with your proven substantial knowledge of computers on these forums.

They'd probably sue you for defamation.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

BA 2002 PolSci Uchicago.

I would have never figured JohnT for an economist.

Hey JohnT, did you get an MBA?
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I am in my 1st year at Minnesota State University Moorhead. Working on a B.Sc. in Biology with a minor in Geology (I am planning to get a Ph.D. in Evolutionary Biology or Paleontology if I am lucky).

Comment

Nah, gonna do it next year.

Comment

No education worth mentioning, ok, so far I have a degree proving I can read and write.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

This is sad..... threadjacked by my own wife.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No need to be rude...

Comment

Hey, at least you get...
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Poly is filled with pretentious brats who haven't gotten any real education yet and old farts who have forgotten everything they learned.

I don't know why I bother to grace you with my presence.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Love you baby! I was only courious because some folks around here feel dumb when it comes to certain topics. me included. So now I can have a good guess at who is smart enough to stfu when I argue J.K. great topic though keep up with the post I want to know who is who in this forum.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Re: Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Originally posted by Tuberski
                              The wife says I have, I say that I haven't.

Tell me, am I an *******?

ACK!
                              Rule #1 of Marriage Tubs is that if the wife says its so, then its so. Trust me, this will make your life much easier in the long run.....

D

Comment

I've disparaged Ben Kenobi a bit.
                                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X