Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    But everyone has been rude to Diss once, it's a right of passage.
    I don't think I have, and I don't think Snowflake can be rude to anybody.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Then you aren't trying UR.....

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
        Then you aren't trying UR.....
        I must say it's pretty trying at times
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Everyone here is. This thread is pretty rude in and of itself.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Thank you....

ACK!

Comment

You're welcome.

FACK.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Hey Diss I find your post to be very direct and inteligent. You dont have to have a college degree to prove that. Sometimes I feel the same way here only cause tubes has a higher IQ then me but I grew up on the streets so Im street smart and respect life alot more then most do.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  Hey Diss I find your post to be very direct and inteligent. You dont have to have a college degree to prove that. Sometimes I feel the same way here only cause tubes has a higher IQ then me but I grew up on the streets so Im street smart and respect life alot more then most do.
                  yeah, some of the people here are really smart (makes you wonder why they are wasting time posting here ).

Comment

Even smart people need a timesink when bored.

Comment

I think its because we are all bored and want to vent For instance I dont play any of the games on this forum but tubes does and i Must say I have bought most of them but hey it helps time pass and your not alone as long as somebody is resonding to your posts.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

This is actually a great community to post in -- not only is it good for learning general things (even if it's useless trivia), it helps build useful skills, such as debate.

Comment

I actually learned alot here. Especially about politics which I hardly paid attention to before.

Comment

It is a greaT community to debate in I like it very much now. As long as all remain as civil as possible it is good. I have also used this site to get pc help so all is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              But everyone has been rude to Diss once, it's a right of passage.
                              that's not how you spell "rite".

This is actually a great community to post in -- not only is it good for learning general things (even if it's useless trivia), it helps build useful skills, such as debate.

pwning people in real life all the time now thanks to my 1337 P014 5ki11z
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

This thread is really disappointing, I was expecting many rude comments.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X