Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a famous US engineering school. Master's degree in management from an Aussie uni.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a famous US engineering school. Master's degree in management from an Aussie uni.
      Mass or Cali?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

an MBA, UR? I never knew.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?
          Is the Pope Polish?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
            Before My beloved gets carried away I only stated to him that he could be rude and kind of condescending.
            WOOT! A fight between married people. Let's stir the pot.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Master's degree in management from an Aussie uni.
              Er, the Receptonist Centre is not a uni.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                Ok Im gonna do this. For everyone that is or has posted in this thread Lets throw out some of the years all have been in college and degrees or majors. You dont have to say if you dont want to im just courious.
                BS Geological Sciences UCSB.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For your own sake: It's B.Sc.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

PHD Thugganomics
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

last semester: BA in Chemistry.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't think I have, and I don't think Snowflake can be rude to anybody.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

All in all, I must say that Apolytoners are quite civil. It´s only a few posters that really are idiots, who you can´t talk to in any way. Everyone else, well... We all have our various topics that makes us somewhat agitated

And I don´t have any formal education. Just various Uni courses in Economic History, Political Science and Social Science.
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Re: Have I ever been condescending and Rude to anyone here?

You can ask that?

Comment

BA in honors physics and mathematics in 2002 after 4 years at Gustavus

currently 3 years into PHD Physics at University of Maryland at College Park

and I haven't noticed you being rude to anyone..

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

BA Economics, U. of Georgia, 1991. I promptly forgot it all the day after graduation, which is why you never see me in the economic threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X