No announcement yet.

my life is a circus: about to be homeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because they booked their table after us, and there were other tables still free.
    And? They could have just been assigned a table.

They would probably get kicked out for doing that, they just made not-so-subtle prods with obvious implications.
    Usually, in a loud voice, "Hey man, checking out the gay booth eh!", etc., while handing out a pamplet on repenting homosexuality.

What is this? Junior high? I think you need to lighten up a little. Seems the Christians were enjoying themselves getting your goat.

Not physically, but they no doubt prevented some people who were not out from going anywhere near it. Which was a major point of the display, to advocate our support services.
    Compared to getting ringed by a mob, this is nothing. We've had a crisis pregnancy table, handing out information on CPCs in the Student Union Building, get mobbed.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I am also looking for another job, one that isnt so hard on the body and spirit. You wont believe how apathetic people are towards me. But i suppose thats the way it goes. Although i talked to a bunch of canadians that were very nice and helpful.
      I've done some of this on a regular basis, but not as a day job. One of my housemates does this, and he just quit his job with Greenpeace to chase something else.

It's not an easy job at all, and not worth what you get paid.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Good to hear you got a job so quick MRT144, It will help the other stuff fall into place.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 as for people giving me crap and being happy in my plight...ok, who cares? i dont see why misfortune for me would bring happiness or satisfaction. PH is the only one who really has legitimate beef, and if he wants to gloat, well it's his choice.
          That's very gracious. In fact with that I feel OK about it. Good luck for the future, and here's to a cushy job
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Congrats on your new job. But how did you know you had to withdraw from school so early in the semester?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• its halfway through smiley. I knew that after midterms i wasnt going to be able to do well because i hadnt been to all thej classes, i was behind on a a few projects, etc etc
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                its halfway through smiley. I knew that after midterms i wasnt going to be able to do well because i hadnt been to all thej classes, i was behind on a a few projects, etc etc
                It's never too late. I don't know what the system is like over there but if you have a source of income and can spare the time in the evenings then you may be able to get it sorted out.
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                  so, i have a job now, with planusa (www.planusa.org). Doing the street fundraising, YIPPEE! Still havent found a place to live, but im saving as much as poissible.
                  That's the spirit!

Originally posted by MRT144
                  You wont believe how apathetic people are towards me. But i suppose thats the way it goes.
                  Sure I would. Most people are apathetic towards other people's problems, because they have their own.

Put it another way... how many charitable cases have you helped out on? And even if you do, you rarely get any credit for it.

Originally posted by MRT144
                  as for people giving me crap and being happy in my plight...ok, who cares? i dont see why misfortune for me would bring happiness or satisfaction. PH is the only one who really has legitimate beef, and if he wants to gloat, well it's his choice.
                  Your own actions are 1000000% more important than crap posted on this board, eh?
                  Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                  "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                  X