Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my life is a circus: about to be homeless

OH BOY!

I have until friday to move out. I dont have any money for a new place, my dad wont take me back in to his. my girlfriend has a roommate. So now im going to be homeless, YAY!

I can stay with friends sort of, kind of. But this sucks.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

she will let me stay most nights, but this will put a serious halt on any poontangery that goes down at any moment
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

MRT, you can surely sleep on a couch, or on a sleeping bag, or with your damn girlfriend.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

yeah, but i dont want to be that guy

Comment

sleep with her
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Marry her, then move in with her parents!
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Mad monk, i think youve hit the nail on the head. im going to be the next Che of the board

Comment

yeah, but i dont want to be that guy

You beat me to it.

What have I started?

nm you are still that guy.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

how did you get evicted?

Comment

after the landlord saw him in a XXX film

Comment

No money to pay the rent is a good reason.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

My parents took in the future wife of my brother, she even had a little baby at the time.

Her parents were total jerks to her.

It all worked out for the best though.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i withdrew from school and was living in school housing.

Comment

wish I could help

however, I would of helped by making you stay in school!
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Well why did you do that?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X