X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    WHere is MRT anyway?
    Homeless, didn't you hear?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      I disagree that withdrawing is a good option.

Example: Ben.
      Asher once again shows his complete lack of class.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        I had a scholarship to Calgary and to Edmonton, but I turned them both down.

Too many rednecks.
        We tried our best to get the Campus Crusade for Christ disbanded, but they still are around.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
          Asher once again shows his complete lack of class.
          You have inspired me -- I'm going to become a priest.

I figure I'll be a "street priest", specializing in late-teenagers.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

We tried our best to get the Campus Crusade for Christ disbanded, but they still are around.

There are other targets you should be watching for rather than hassling the bible thumpers.

They are the least of your troubles.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I figure I'll be a "street priest", specializing in late-teenagers.
              You couldn't hack that life Asher. The first requirement is to live like other streetpeople.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

There are other targets you should be watching for rather than hassling the bible thumpers.

They are the least of your troubles.
                It's not so much us hassling them, but them hassling us.

During last year's Club week, where clubs set up booths in the main student union building, they intentionally booked a table right across from GLASS (the university gay group). They then made a scene whenever anybody even stopped by to look at it, essentially calling them gay and questioning their masculinity, along with a few phrases about Jesus and to be pro-life...

Comment

You couldn't hack that life Asher. The first requirement is to live like other streetpeople.
                  I already know how to have sex, I'd be the perfect priest!

Comment

Withdrawing may be acceptable when failing is inevitable, but once again, how can failing be inevitable four weeks into the semester? Heck at my school you can still drop classes no questions asked up to the 5th week.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

We tried our best to get the Campus Crusade for Christ disbanded
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Withdrawing may be acceptable when failing is inevitable, but once again, how can failing be inevitable four weeks into the semester? Heck at my school you can still drop classes no questions asked up to the 5th week.
                        I withdrew after submitting the last of my papers, and before the first of my exams. It was bliss.

Comment

• It's not so much us hassling them, but them hassling us.
                          Oho! This I want to hear.

During last year's Club week, where clubs set up booths in the main student union building, they intentionally booked a table right across from GLASS (the university gay group).
                          How do you know they did so intentially?

They then made a scene whenever anybody even stopped by to look at it, essentially calling them gay and questioning their masculinity, along with a few phrases about Jesus and to be pro-life...
                          Essentially? You mean they didn't have the temerity to come right out and call them gay?

And what kind of scene did they make? They couldn't be praying could they?

They are perfectly permitted to do this sort of thing. After all, did they attempt to bar people from going to your display?

Comment

• I already know how to have sex, I'd be the perfect priest!
                            With streetpeople?

I didn't know you were so well-versed in that art.

Comment

• We tried our best to get the Campus Crusade for Christ disbanded, but they still are around.

At my school the "Campus Crusade for Cthulhu" kept the Xties busy.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• As much fun as this sinfest is, where's Dirk Diggler?

I want to know if he's found somewhere to live.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X