X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
    Am I the only one here who agreed...?

care to go boozing, elok?
    No, so did I. I had much fun reading your post, Elok. It doesn't happen anymore (as I'm in stable relationship), but remembering back, this describes what I thought frequently. Good read!
    I just wonder whether you too are one of that guys whose mind, just to be mean, thinks about something sexual in exact those situations where you certainly CANNOT need it - i.e. being naked where someone can see you. I had that a lot too, but it too got better.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III

as I'm in stable relationship

As a side note, is she una Sevillana? If so, lucky you. Count your lucky stars she's not Catalan (the best looking women in Spain congregate in Seville and Marbella).
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Thanks elok!

I often see a former girlfriend and her current boyfriend and now I can't help but think of them together!

Y'all should be tarred and feathered.

I'm not saying all girls, but alot of them somehow think that exes and current boyfriends in the same room is somehow a good idea. This also applies to guys that like them
        Denise is rather fond of this actually, which doesn't do either me, or her current boyfriend any good. The first one to break loses!

The only good thing is that he's in the same boat as me.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Well, no, Wern, in my case it's essentially limited to the situation described.

Sorry, Ben. If it's any consolation, UR and Boris have been offering three six-packs and a sandwich to anybody who can effectively place you in a state of eternal torment, so at least one of us gets some good out of this.

EDIT: Grammar
          Last edited by Elok; February 16, 2005, 12:06.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch
            As a side note, is she una Sevillana? If so, lucky you. Count your lucky stars she's not Catalan (the best looking women in Spain congregate in Seville and Marbella).
            No, she's "Grazian". In town, we always keep telling foreigners that Napoleon elogued Graz (after having it conquered by force) to have the most beautiful women in Europe. But this is a fairy tale - both the beauty of our women (with my g/f being an exception of course) and Napoleon having claimed it.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              I've always tried to keep ex girlfriends and current ones completely apart from each other.

I think to pretend that "we can all be mature about this" is a bad idea.
              good advice ted

a group of exs together is bad enough, because they will inevitably get round to talking about what a c*nt you are, but they all think you're a c*nt to start with so it's not that big a deal. but when your bird who actually still likes you is there, and hears all about what a c*nt you are, then things can go downhill very rapidly...
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Where's the option for 'no, and I'm a guy'?
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

I figured "no, or at least not that bad," since I addressed the question to men, who are 99% of the polylation anyway. Maybe I should have had two options for "no, I'm a guy" and "yes, but not that bad," but I'd already selected six as the number of options and I'm lazy.
                  1011 1100

Comment

Sorry, Ben. If it's any consolation, UR and Boris have been offering three six-packs and a sandwich to anybody who can effectively place you in a state of eternal torment, so at least one of us gets some good out of this.
                    That's all?

I'm surprised they haven't raised the bounty.

And thanks again for that image.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're welcome, Ben. Now, whatever you do, DON'T think of the phrase, "maybe they're having a threesome with my dad."

There, I thought I'd make it up to you by forestalling a future tragedy.
                      1011 1100

Comment

Working...
                      X