No announcement yet.

Spoiled Rotten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother-in-law mentioned that if he would rather not fly first class with the two kids, as they would most likely bother the rest of the first class passengers... So, that solution of MrsTubers ain't a bad one
    Monkey!!!

Comment

My lil sister is going to get all of first class mad here because she'll be bring along an infant... Which reminds me, she is giving birth today, probably at this minute. She went in last night, and they were going to induce today.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

put the sisters in the first class and the children and husbands in coach
        That's a brilliant solution.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          Complaining about this is so far away from my idea of normal that I'm really having trouble envisioning it.
          As a parent of 3 children 14, 10 and 8 with the girl being in the middle and having A step daughter with scott these guys are always yelling about how one is treated better then the other when in actuality being ignored as a child my self i would never treat one etter then the other. Their needs all differ and since im only one person I need to balance time and gifts given to one or the other.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I'm from a family of three kids

I'm also 25, not 12.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by DanS

How many siblings do you have?
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I hate to say this but looks like them men are the rational ones here Oh god what Have i said
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Their needs all differ and since im only one person I need to balance time and gifts given to one or the other.
                  That's why they shouldn't be complaining about your generosity.

The problem is that they don't undestand WHY her needs differ.

It would be very valuable to both your boys to try to show them this.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

That's why they shouldn't be complaining about your generosity.

The problem is that they don't undestand WHY her needs differ.

It would be very valuable to both your boys to try to show them this.
                    I have been trying to do just that. Im having a harder time with the younger one since if he doesnt get something, well then I love the other more then him. As he states it. The 14 yo is about self absorbed in his own world and wanting mom to get out of his biz. dunno when does one ge to out smart them.

Comment

Well, I never had a sister, so I guess I'm still somewhat ignorant of why it costs more to keep girls. That's just what my mom and grandmother drilled into me.

And something I'm going to learn more about when I get married.

Comment

Bull****.

Girls just want more ****.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          My lil sister is going to get all of first class mad here because she'll be bring along an infant... Which reminds me, she is giving birth today, probably at this minute. She went in last night, and they were going to induce today.
                          Congrats on the new addition to the family may h/she be a healthy one. Thats even better the men can sit back in not so much comfort and let the women deal with the new baby.

Comment

The daughter/father bond thingy owes itself well to spoilage... where as the son/father thing is more about football and beer... the son/mother bond can owe itself well to spoilage, but in my family it has always been my father who spoils and my mother who cures.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

It'll be a her, they are naming it Brynlee... strange name.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

I have a question in the same region of this if japher doesnt mind me borrwing his thread for a bit

Comment

Working...
                                X