Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whenever I play mafia in person, if anyone EVER says "I'm not mafia" I vote them dead on principle.
    Play hangman.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
      Whenever I play mafia in person,
      As opposed to ?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

On the internet... seeing peoples body language etc makes it almost an entire other game....
        Play hangman.

Comment

That alone is usually enough to get yourself killed.

I know....that proves I'm certainly innocent.

Edit : added quote for clarity.
          Last edited by alva; May 10, 2004, 17:09.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunk
            Whenever I play mafia in person, if anyone EVER says "I'm not mafia" I vote them dead on principle.
            And if they say that they ARE the Mafia, what then? You vote them to be sure?
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yeah... I vote off a lot of people... but then we're a pretty ruthless bunch.
              Play hangman.

Comment

'Twas DrSpike; you can't trust those wicked doctors, you know.

Comment

In spite of my best judgement, I'm compelled to vote alva

That's because I don't like the police force, be it the local militia or any other, being pirate and all, you know.
                  And I also think we might need our only doctor for our future exploits.

Comment

Originally posted by ljcvetko
                    And I also think we might need our only doctor for our future exploits.
                    Hm. Most won't need a doctor any way.
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

Yeah, all the clues blatantly scream Duke of York, which makes ye wonder if its nought but an albatross to steer us off course.

Comment

Originally posted by GhengisFarb
                        Yeah, all the clues blatantly scream Duke of York
                        Now, I didn't follow the past few games run by Jamski, but I think I'd be right nonetheless in asking:

Has anyone, whose name was screamed blatanly by the clues ever been found to be the Mafia?

XBox Live: VovanSim
                        xbox.com (login required)
                        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                        Spore page

Comment

First kills are always tricky, but I'm going to agree with Duke as our culprit. Worst comes to worst, we get some upward mobility.
                          All syllogisms have three parts.
                          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

usually the clues we think are clues ar enot clues and the story itself usualy contains many hidden clues whic hwe dont see till jamski posts them.. we are a bad bunch of detedctives
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

but excellent drunks
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

How can ye tell? Rasputin's apt te post thart way sober, a-yar har.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X